Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

Edited By gingertastic_10

i just bought f.e.a.r 2 like two hrs ago, and im in like the 2nd or 3rd level right now...and i really like it so far, i played the demo that came in my OXM magazine and liked that, so i decided to go buy it..and so far its what i expected..graphics are sharp, yet not perfect by any means..and the for some reason your guy moves as if he is totally wasted..i really like the shadows, like when the light is to your back you see your guys shadow, nice touch..i really love the great depth of field when aiming..and as i have went on the enemies have gotten a tad harder (im playing on easy the first time through, just to enjoy the game the first time through)

overall this game is not scary, its like dead space, a game thats not scary, but has a hell of a good atmosphere, like dead space did a awesome job building up suspece with its music, and f.e.a.r 2 does the same

great game so far, hoping it gets even better

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gingertastic_10

i just bought f.e.a.r 2 like two hrs ago, and im in like the 2nd or 3rd level right now...and i really like it so far, i played the demo that came in my OXM magazine and liked that, so i decided to go buy it..and so far its what i expected..graphics are sharp, yet not perfect by any means..and the for some reason your guy moves as if he is totally wasted..i really like the shadows, like when the light is to your back you see your guys shadow, nice touch..i really love the great depth of field when aiming..and as i have went on the enemies have gotten a tad harder (im playing on easy the first time through, just to enjoy the game the first time through)

overall this game is not scary, its like dead space, a game thats not scary, but has a hell of a good atmosphere, like dead space did a awesome job building up suspece with its music, and f.e.a.r 2 does the same

great game so far, hoping it gets even better

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Binman88

It is a good game - the demo had more hints of scariness in it that I was looking forward to but were not really realised in the full game itself.

As for the difficulty, I played through on the hardest difficulty to get the most time out of it and honestly didn't find it too challenging. I'm not saying that I have mad skillz or anything, just that the game seemed a lot easier than say, the first FEAR game on higher difficulty settings.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Jeffsekai

Later  on FEAR 2 actually started to scare the shit out me, and the ending is fucked..overall really good game.

Maru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Maru

Despite few bad design issues from developer (no 16:10 support, glowing enemies etc.), I enjoyed playing the game on the PC, especially the Elementry School level. 

Alma is kinda hot in this game :).

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gingertastic_10
Maru said:
"Despite few bad design issues from developer (no 16:10 support, glowing enemies etc.), I enjoyed playing the game on the PC, especially the Elementry School level.  Alma is kinda hot in this game :)."

i havnt gotten to the school yet, but i heard it is pretty epic..
and Almas naked body is the scariest part of the game....haha, just kidding