Games everyone loves that you never played.

• 103 results
Rockanomics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Rockanomics

As I am dying to fit in to this world I play absolutely everything that's popular. 

Unless it only comes out on consoles...

Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By awesomeusername
@49th said:

Pretty much the same as you OP, except I will play Ico/SOTC collection and Beyond Good and Evil HD when they are released "
I plan on playing those HD remakes also when they come out and I get a PS3 again.  

@extremeradical said:
" @awesomeusername: You really should consider playing Dragon Age. It's probably my favourite game of all time. "
It looks to big of a game for me and all the things on the screen look so confusing. Plus, there's so much dialogue and barely any fighting like MGS4. I'm sure the story is epic but I almost killed myself playing MGS4 because the lack of actual gameplay. Don't get me wrong, I love story and rpg's but it looks to much for me to actually want to play. I wish I could play it but I'd probably just give up. Maybe I'll try it when I get a PS3 again and I play every game I want to play first.
Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#103  Edited By Skald
@awesomeusername said:
" @49th said:

Pretty much the same as you OP, except I will play Ico/SOTC collection and Beyond Good and Evil HD when they are released "
I plan on playing those HD remakes also when they come out and I get a PS3 again.  

@extremeradical said:
" @awesomeusername: You really should consider playing Dragon Age. It's probably my favourite game of all time. "
It looks to big of a game for me and all the things on the screen look so confusing. Plus, there's so much dialogue and barely any fighting like MGS4. I'm sure the story is epic but I almost killed myself playing MGS4 because the lack of actual gameplay. Don't get me wrong, I love story and rpg's but it looks to much for me to actually want to play. I wish I could play it but I'd probably just give up. Maybe I'll try it when I get a PS3 again and I play every game I want to play first. "
Really the problem with it is it's so damn long, and after a while the story is all you care about. Combat is the first thing you get burnt out on.
Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By awesomeusername
@extremeradical said:
" @awesomeusername said:
" @49th said:

@extremeradical said:
It looks to big of a game for me and all the things on the screen look so confusing. Plus, there's so much dialogue and barely any fighting like MGS4. I'm sure the story is epic but I almost killed myself playing MGS4 because the lack of actual gameplay. Don't get me wrong, I love story and rpg's but it looks to much for me to actually want to play. I wish I could play it but I'd probably just give up. Maybe I'll try it when I get a PS3 again and I play every game I want to play first. "
Really the problem with it is it's so damn long, and after a while the story is all you care about. Combat is the first thing you get burnt out on. "
It looks pretty damn long!!! I'll give it a try though once I get a PS3 then. Hopefully that's before July.