Games you can't quit

• 159 results
sqrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dungeon Boss... Yeah it's a problem but the toons are so frigging cute. It's like a slot machine/rpg for iOS and android.

captainjudaism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By captainjudaism

Path of Exile is my current game crack. I'm not great at the game or anything but I just can't seem to put this game down for the past few days. Even ended up making a silly Wild Strike build and going with it solely because it amused me and now I'm level 70 and still going strong.

bloodjunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#153  Edited By bloodjunkie

Right now it's The Last of Us Remastered(PS4), I just beat it for the first time about 4 days and am now on the 4th playthrough on survivor on the road to plat. Incredible game. Other than that it's The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, tons of hours put in and many more to come I'm sure(and soon Afterbirth!).

Some older ones that I have always come back to over the years for reasons I can't explain: SOCOM 1(PS2, played this online until the servers shutdown), Medal of Honor(PS1), MGS 3: Snake Eater(PS2)

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By cikame

I like replaying my favorite games, i regularly play through the Devil May Cry's (including 2), the Max Payne's, all big platform Platinum releases (except Bayonetta 2 as i don't own a WiiU), Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, COD2, currently working my way through the original 5 Tomb Raider games as a challenge to myself, after watching Brad struggle with the classic controls and being disillusioned with the reboot games, all the big platform Metal Gear Solid's, Shenmue 1 and 2, i'm about to play the recent update of Turok, Tony Hawk's Underground which i bought a new PS2 for this year, Age of Empires 2 all the C&C games up to and including Renegade though i may have to play Generals again soon, i leave a copy of Fighting Force out because that's fun to run through.
It's probably obvious but i'm a huge advocate for updating and re-releasing older games, HD versions and collections need to keep happening so we can play improved and easier to run versions of our favorite games.

Picking those top 10 GOTY games is also tricky for me at the moment, i keep a list of games i play, of the 68 games i played in 2015 9 of them came out in 2015 :S.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Pokemon, Symphony of the night, and the arkham games. I revisit them at least once a year. I also obsess over every new souls game (bloodborne included)

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Still playing my Paradox strategy games. Crusader Kings 2, Darkest Hour (a revamped Hearts of Iron 2), that sort of thing

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#157  Edited By Jeust

Games I don't quit are:

- the Fable trilogy;

- the Uncharted trilogy;

- Last of Us;

- the Alan Wake duology;

- the Bioshock trilogy;

- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen;

- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2;

- Bulletstorm;

- Dead Space;

- Silent Hill Downpour;

- Lollipop Chainsaw;

- Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution.

I love them. I have a lot of fun playing them, and from time to time I revisit them.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel obligated to finish (or not get rid of) Scholar of the First Sin even though I've hated almost all of it. The fuck is going on with these hit boxes, From?

youeightit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I constantly go back to Crash Team Racing, Super Monkey Ball(s), and I'll play through most of my favorite NES games at least once a year. I also keep replaying Until Dawn because I keep finding reasons. I just got the hd Uncharted collections and the PS4 Beyond Two Souls, I'll definitely play through all of those again on PS4.

bloodjunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By bloodjunkie

@jeust:

- the Alan Wake duology;

The original is so great, playing it on the hardest difficulty gave me a few of those absolute classic gaming moments you'll never forget(pushing through with no ammo and just barely making it to safety to avoid receiving a fatal blow). Still love the mechanics of this game.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#161  Edited By Jeust

@bloodjunkie said:

@jeust:

- the Alan Wake duology;

The original is so great, playing it on the hardest difficulty gave me a few of those absolute classic gaming moments you'll never forget(pushing through with no ammo and just barely making it to safety to avoid receiving a fatal blow). Still love the mechanics of this game.

Yeah, and the atmosphere and the believability of most of the characters are peerless. Barry Wheeler is goofy, but the rest of the cast is really good, and gives that country small town vibe.

atomicoldman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Souls II, it's my second most played game in Steam, especially when you combine the play time between the original release and Scholar of the First Sin. Although Demon's Souls is my favorite in the series, I just can't seem to put down DS2.

Sonic 1-3, Knuckles, and CD. I grew up with a Sega Genesis, and these were my favorite games on the system (well, besides CD, obviously.) I play through all of them at least once a year.

Persona 4. I have a lot of hours logged in Persona 3 too, but 4 I've completed about three times now.

Civilization V. Amazing game if I want to blow an entire afternoon listening to podcasts.

Metal Gear Solid V. 200 hours in this thing and I'm still not at 100% completion. Granted, some of that time was spent leaving the game running while I developed a nuke.

Super Mario Maker. I cannot put this thing down. I've damn near made a full game's worth of levels, and frequently find myself sketching out level ideas at work.

L4D2. Although it's been a while now, L4D2 is the one multiplayer game I come back to the most. I've modded this thing so much it hardly resembles that core game, and since mods are still being released, I'll usually wipe everything I have installed and reinstall all new mods to shake up the experience. I'm more upset that Valve isn't making a L4D3 than I am at Half-Life 3.

Jinoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 21

MGSV

Warframe

Trackmania 2

Mystyr_E

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

#164  Edited By Mystyr_E

Marvel Heroes

absolutely hate the direction it's going in but can't just leave cause $ put into it, time...