Getting game footage

evadwolrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By evadwolrab

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I want to start putting video footage over an audio podcast I'm about to pick up again.

Does anyone know of decent (preferably CHEAP!) ways of getting footage from a 360 or PS3 on to my PC?

Obviously I can use FRAPS for PC stuff and probably just film my iPhone, since that seems to be the best way anyway.

Edit: Why did I get thumb-downed? Disgusting behaviour. I just died a little bit inside.

Cue more thumb-downing.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BiggerBomb

I'm pretty stupid when it comes to computers so I can't help you on my own merit. What I can do, however, is point you in the direction of people whom I believe are the most technically inclined:

-Andy
-Coonce
-Vinny
-snide

I hope that helps! They're all good guys that (usually) answer their PM's, they also really know their stuff.

Edit: I'm sure that Jeff & Ryan could also hook you up.

evadwolrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By evadwolrab

I'll leave the thread going for a while first before I start bombarding inboxes. Thanks though!

I might send it as a reply to Jeff's invitation to the US. *checks inbox again, looks confused and double-checks internet connection*

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bullet_Jr

Look into buying either a capture card or using your video camera.

I used to use a VCR to record my Poke'mon Stadium matches back in the day but chances are you would prefer something digital.