GIANT BOMB COMMUNITY ENDURANCE RUN!

• 157 results
jeffrud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I think I'm going to start a new thread to collect screen caps from everybody, so we can help preserve the legendary events of the last weekend. It should also be said that youtube.com/user/gbcendurancerun will have a more or less COMPLETE archive of the main stream! Just in case you want to want to watch myself and @goodspaceguy slog through Planescape Torment once again, that is now a thing!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I totally wanted to watch more of this but CEO 2013 was on all weekend as well. Cool that it went so well by all accounts though.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

amlabella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

(Okay, last time I hijack this thread since I didn't announce a specific time last night...)

Well, it seems like Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines really doesn't want to be finished, does it? So I'll be back for even more glitchy goodness tonight at the same time, 6pm PST (a little over 6 hours from right now). Thanks to everyone who joined me last night!

jeffrud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#155  Edited By jeffrud

I'll be there again for a while, mang! That game breaks in some of the best ways I've ever seen towards the end.

For anybody interested I intend to continue the non-canonical adventures of Charlie Tunoku and Friends with more Nocturne this Thursday. It should be a lot of bleak fun!

There's also the OFFICIAL screen cap thread that I've started, so feel free to share any incriminating hilarious snaps you took over the weekend!

cadwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#156  Edited By cadwr

I'll miss the beginning, but I'll definitely show up as soon as I can.

cadwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I ended up missing it after all... super weird night... did you finish the game? I'll have to watch the archive.

amlabella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

@cadwr: I didn't finish the game yet, focused on side quests during the stream (which, it turns out, are a lot more interesting than the terrible combat sequences!). I do plan to beat the game during my next stream though, which will be at 6pm PST again. I suggest following me on Twitter for future updates (don't want to keep hijacking this thread). Hopefully you can drop by!

And I think you'll enjoy meeting Fat Larry in the archived broadcast, haha.