xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By xplodedd

Hey guys,
Has anyone noticed that there isn't tthat much content from the staff here on GB?
I remember back in wordpress it was all about the content because there was no forums.
Do you think once they will figure everything out there will be more content on here?
post what you think.
xplodedd

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xplodedd
Aarny91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Aarny91

It's out for about 2 days.

zeus_gb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By zeus_gb

As the site evolves there will be more content.

DappaDizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By DappaDizzle

of course there will be lol... dude the site beta came out yesterday.. they have alot of work to do under the hood and like i keep saying this is BETA give them time

11samype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By 11samype

It's only the second day so I'm sure there will be more content as the site matures.

NotaStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By NotaStalker

we needs MOAR!! OM NOM NOM!!!

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xplodedd
DappaDizzle said:
"of course there will be lol... dude the site beta came out yesterday.. they have alot of work to do under the hood and like i keep saying this is BETA give them time"
I know its beta, it just seems that the guys "upstairs" take care of under the hood, they as in jeff ryan brad and vinny do the content. and there is none :(
TheGoldFarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By TheGoldFarmer

make content, get points, everyone likes points right??

yeh..

........POINTS!!

AriekeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AriekeN

Patience is the key

AtomicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By AtomicEdge

At the moment, ALL their time is going into moderation of peoples content.

Once they have appointed moderators and the top contributors have more than 1000 points they will be able to focus on their own reviews/news/features.

I'm looking forward to hearing the teams reaction to the influx of people on this weeks podcast. Should be good.

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12  Edited By Termite

Yeah they have to straighten out the new website, then they'll probably start making more content

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xplodedd
AtomicEdge said:
"At the moment, ALL their time is going into moderation of peoples content.

Once they have appointed moderators and the top contributors have more than 1000 points they will be able to focus on their own reviews/news/features.

I'm looking forward to hearing the teams reaction to the influx of people on this weeks podcast. Should be good."
not this type of content, i am talking about the site itself, reviews news previews all that. not the wikis.
Toby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Toby

There only testing the site out first, its only been 2 days give them some time.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Hamz

I have a feeling some of the content was purposely left out to allow users the opportunity to edit, create and add new content to the site themselves. That and it is only a beta launch, bound to be some issues and things missing.

Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Schizoid
xplodedd said:
"AtomicEdge said:

I'm looking forward to hearing the teams reaction to the influx of people on this weeks podcast. Should be good."
not this type of content, i am talking about the site itself, reviews news previews all that. not the wikis.
"
Uh, he was talking about reviews news and previews.
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By Disgaeamad
AtomicEdge said:
I'm looking forward to hearing the teams reaction to the influx of people on this weeks podcast. Should be good.
"
Likewise. I'm also hoping they adress the whole "LOL THIS IS GAMESPOT 2.0 GUISE EVERYONE HERE IS FROM GAMESPOT!!!" issue, as it's starting to get on my nerves.
xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xplodedd
Schizoid said:
"xplodedd said:
"AtomicEdge said:

not this type of content, i am talking about the site itself, reviews news previews all that. not the wikis."
Uh, he was talking about reviews news and previews."
no he was talking about the podcast, and their stuff.... but who is gonna get 1000 points. its insane i have 28 and i am ranked 250
Schizoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Schizoid
xplodedd said:
"Schizoid said:
"xplodedd said:
"AtomicEdge said:

not this type of content, i am talking about the site itself, reviews news previews all that. not the wikis."
Uh, he was talking about reviews news and previews."
no he was talking about the podcast, and their stuff.... but who is gonna get 1000 points. its insane i have 28 and i am ranked 250
"
Let me bold this out for you. Now can you see?
RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By RVonE

The content will come. The guys are probably hard at work because of the sit launch and I think they really deserve a break, don't you think?

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By xplodedd
RVonE said:
"The content will come. The guys are probably hard at work because of the sit launch and I think they really deserve a break, don't you think?"
  defiantly. but all in all they didn't create it, like they did, but not the code, so the hardwork is being done by the guys upstairs... and what they are incharge of is studio work, so where is it? you dig?
AtomicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By AtomicEdge
xplodedd said:
"RVonE said:
"The content will come. The guys are probably hard at work because of the sit launch and I think they really deserve a break, don't you think?"
  defiantly. but all in all they didn't create it, like they did, but not the code, so the hardwork is being done by the guys upstairs... and what they are incharge of is studio work, so where is it? you dig?
"
I think that this has been answered as best anyone can in this thread. I suggest that in future you read other peoples posts a bit more carefully.
Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Scorched

of course

tovan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tovan

Yeah, this is still really only testing out the site so far, from what I have seen they are busy enough moderating the current content.

xplodedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xplodedd
Tovan51 said:
"Yeah, this is still really only testing out the site so far, from what I have seen they are busy enough moderating the current content."
do you see any moderation? I dont.
Caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Caddy
xplodedd said:
"Tovan51 said:
"Yeah, this is still really only testing out the site so far, from what I have seen they are busy enough moderating the current content."
do you see any moderation? I dont.
"
Moderation of site submissions, not so much forums. I bet there has been LOADS of submissions, which they need to go through and approve or reject, and since there is only one moderator to help them with that, they have a lot of work to be done.

I am sure that when the surge of that has stopped, they will get back to what we all love, their articles and what not. :)