minker17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By minker17

Jump to about 9:43

More than anything, it got me wondering: What is the origin of Lockdown? Did GB buy the rights? Can others still use it? What is this version?

Daveydave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I presume its royalty free music.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

As far as copyrights go: Me using the song in one of my videos didn't come up as a claim to said video (granted that I use the platform strictly as a hobbyist and not for financial gain). But I'm not hearing the lyrics, so I'm guessing that Gordan's team got an instrumental version from Audio Network since the description implies that you can have a customized version of the song if you uses their services.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Yeah it's royalty free music from Audio Network and as a general rule Audio Network has a bunch of different versions of songs on their services with different mixes, with/without vocals etc.

There's a whole thread collecting all the different music used on GB content over the years here.

Avatar image for inspectorfowler
inspectorfowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do they still have Audio Network in their current form? WILL WE HEAR LOCKDOWN AGAIN?!

We probably have and I missed it.

Grocery_Bag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Grocery_Bag

This is so funny I watched a similar Ramsey video the other day and noticed that. Great video though, can’t wait to try the sticky toffee pudding recipe!

Also, to the original poster, this song is also used on Food Network during their baking championship shows... Kid’s Baking Championship, Halloween Backing Championship, etc.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19