Grubbsbax ep 12 missing

tiger8380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My giantbomb premium feed has all the other current shows. But grubb snax ep 12 is missing. Amy idea why?

krelmoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It’s there for me. which feed are you referring to? Not that I am going to be able to fix it but when a moderator sees this thread more details might be helpful.

stewart21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stewart21

Same here - episode 12 never downloaded on my device. Had the same issue with a previous episode, but was able to go back and download it manually. Ep 12 is missing from my podcast feed entirely.

For some reason, this only seems to happen with this show.

swthompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grubbsnax has been moved out of the Premium show feed and into its own RSS feed.

stewart21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a URL for the new/separate feed? It doesn’t appear when searched in my podcast app.

permanentsigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By permanentsigh
@stewart21 said:

Is there a URL for the new/separate feed? It doesn’t appear when searched in my podcast app.

Premium feeds don't show up in searches. There should be an RSS feed button under the latest episode with a URL that includes your premium API key. Add that to your podcast app and you should be subscribed.

No Caption Provided
stewart21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, I was having an issue copying the RSS URL from my phone. Working now. Thanks for your help!

chknmoondust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus thanks for the tip! I'd all but given up trying to listen to the new content.

tiger8380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Must admit i wish that it could be part of the premium feed and its own feed. Seems like a weird hassle to ask people to switch feeds especially when if i go look at the premium rss feeds there isnt anything there. I have to go through the steps above which isnt where i (or several others as seen in this and another thread) go to find rss feeds for streams

tiger8380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also quick note: i love grubb snax! Its my favorite of the new shows!