Help !!! My Avermedia GC573 Capture Card has Blue Artifacts with HDR

Gangway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Edited By Gangway

I am having trouble with my AVermedia GC573 4K Live Gamer Capture Card. When capturing footage from an HDR game it produces or displays what appears to be Blue Artifacts or lines around objects (especially grass) in dark scenes. I have been unable to fix the issue thus far and I have not found anything online regarding this issue. I am hoping to get some help or advice with this video I am posting of Halo: the Master Chief Collection but it is apparent in other HDR games as well. ( above is a video I uploaded using the capture card which shows the problem, it is from Truth and Reconciliation form Halo 1 on the Master Chief Collection.)

I have re-installed windows and the capture software. I should also note that this only appears in the capture software and videos, it does not appear when playing the games via the capture card's HDMI pass through.

Here are the specs of my PC

I7-6700K @ 4.4 Ghz

GTX 1060

16 GB 3200 Ram

480 GB SSD

2 TB HDD

Using ReCentral 4

Any advice would be appreciated, thanking you in advance

Gangway

Gangway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

I have updated to the latest firmware today but the problem remains. I have also reached out to AVermedia about the problem and hope to hear back from them soon.