I accidentally made the Paddles on the DualSense Edge controller work?

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Axl159

TLDR: I switched the lever paddles (L in R and vice versa) by accident and found they work a million times better.

I recently picked up a DS edge. It was expensive but I play too much Destiny 2 (I'm at just over a thousand hours on PS5 alone) and could mostly afford it. After some tinkering and testing I eventually settled on using the semicircle back Paddles as the others were too close to my natural holding position and I kept accidentally clicking them.

Fast forward a couple weeks and I wanted to tinker a bit more with the lever paddles. I accidentally put them in backwards (R in L socket and vice versa) and I don't think I'll ever go back.

Instead of the Paddles going perpendicular to the handles they go parallel. This is just beyond my fingers meaning with a slight movement I can click it without moving my finger like you would with the semicircle paddles.

Has anyone else tried this? Did they say you could do this and I'm an idiot? Hopefully someone else sees this and it makes using the controller better.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Do you have a picture? I'm not familiar with how the controller looks, I know they have different types of removable paddles, but I just want to see what it looks like.

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@monkeyking1969: Sure, Pictures are worth a thousand words right? Here is the normal position that they tell you to use.

No Caption Provided

And the position I'm using:

No Caption Provided