Avatar image for redactedprofile
RedactedProfile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By RedactedProfile

It's taken me a bit while, but I've finally gotten around to watching the giantrom5 2018 specialtacular video posted on Dec 25th 2018.

The part that's killing me is 17 minutes in about. Where they're playing the Alex live stream clicker entry.

Why it's killing me is that I remember this game being played by the staff in a video earlier this year... but I can't find any other recent giantrom coverage videos, aside from the GiantROM 2017 episode.........

I specifically _remember_ the alex drumming game, it was months ago, I was in my old home I moved away from at the tail end of summer...

But they're all acting like it's their first time seeing this game...

I'm so bloody confused

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You might be but don't feel bad this is a very common and cruel thing our memory does to us.

sakesushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was getting the same deja vu from the Abby's First Day RPG, but I think it was caused by Pat Baer's Let Pat Play videos. Maybe it's similar to that for you?

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Maybe you're confusing it with Alex's drumming livestream. The recreation in the game is pretty much 1:1 so it's understandable.

Superharman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 20

Is it possible you watched someone else play it, Pat Baer maybe? I know he was running streams of some of these.

MerxWorx01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mandela Effect has split timelines again. The D-Wave quantum machines at MIT will be the end of us.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

There was an entire Subnautica Quick Look that multiple people swear existed (including me) about a month before they actually recorded it.

mavs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@49th said:

There was an entire Subnautica Quick Look that multiple people swear existed (including me) about a month before they actually recorded it.

You don't mean the Unfinished? The one that ended in an out-of-memory error when they drove into the endless depths?

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giantbomb's staff constantly have the same conversations over and over without any of them noticing since 2008. The job's gotta be one big blur for them.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mavs said:
@49th said:

You don't mean the Unfinished? The one that ended in an out-of-memory error when they drove into the endless depths?

There was a sizable contingent of people who were like Why did you remove the old one and replace it with this what are you hiding.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I just recently had this feeling watching the No More Heroes Quick Look. The first five minutes had me wondering if I was actually watching a video from 2015 or 2016 the conversation felt so familiar (and it was specifically about the shirts in the game, so it wasn't some kind of GB conversation canon scenario) that I had to check twice to see if the posting date for that video was today.

Hunt270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

@49th: I distinctly remember a Slime Rancher QL with Dan and Vinny, but it is not real.