I feel like I'm missing out on the fun of co-op

ztiworoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ztiworoh

So after finishing the single player of Splinter Cell Conviction, I really wanted to get in and do the co-op but had no one to play with. I did a couple of the missions with random online partners, and that was ok, but not nearly as fun as playing with someone I knew. 

Now that I'm no longer in college, working a fulltime job and dealing with all that annoying adult stuff, I don't really have anyone to game with. I sort of fell out of gaming for awhile before getting back into it in the last 2 years - what this boils down to is that I don't have really any serious gamer friends. I mean, some of my friends have consoles, but they tend to be the types who use them for the yearly release of Madden and a couple other games here or there. 

So, how can I find people to game with?

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420
@ztiworoh: I guess find people that play video games, rather the types of video games you do. Or Giant Bomb, I'm sure you can find peeps that want to play with u.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kmdrkul

This is what Giant Bomb is for.  Find a few people on the site you can tolerate, exchange online handles, and play.  It's better to play with random people on a forum you post on then just random people in general.

...Or you could go all-out creeper and hang out in a Gamestop, follow someone home, yadda yadda yadda...

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Sanryd

Dude, sorry to hear that, but if you think you have it bad, try being the age where you could game a lot, but still having no serious gamer friends. All my friends are just the kind like you said, who buy Madden every year, and I don't even have a real full-time job yet. It sucks...

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By emkeighcameron

I'll play with ya, buddy

But I'm warning you, I use the shotgun. Exclusively.