Is GBeast going to eventually do a weekly live show?

matatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By matatat

Sorry this may have been asked and answered but I was wondering if anyone knows whether maybe GBeast will do an Unprofessional Fridays-like show, maybe earlier on Friday?. Maybe call it GBeast Happy Hour? They might be content with just doing the playdates every so often though I suppose.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

I would ideally prefer GBEAST starts attempting some content with a little production behind it. I enjoyed that one video they did where Vinny briefed over the games they didn't QL.

twitterlegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

On the Beast

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I kind of like it that they don't do a set, regularly scheduled "show". I mean, I'm sure it would be an entertaining show, but I like how they're free to just do whatever they want (like Contradiction), even if it doesn't fit into a set format.

enemylandlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well Vinnyvania or playdates have happened just about every Friday the last month or two so it looks like that's the kind of show they want to fill their end of week slot with. I don't think it's necessary for them to do a UPF style variety show, we've already got one of those and what the Beast has been doing so far has been great.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheBlue

They sort of already are doing that with the Playdates and VinnyVania, which I'm perfectly okay with. Having another "do whatever" show seems a bit overkill since I'm very lukewarm on UPF right now as it is, and those are very hit or miss.

More production value is always nice, but Vinny playing nearly every role at this point (and being a father of 2 kids) is certainly enough work for him.

Now that Metal Gear Scanlon is done (at least for now), It'd be a good time for them to pull up something to do and pre-record it, like a Load our Last or something.

RedRoach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By RedRoach

@yummylee said:

I would ideally prefer GBEAST starts attempting some content with a little production behind it. I enjoyed that one video they did where Vinny briefed over the games they didn't QL.

I agree. That type of content is so few and far between, it's a bummer to see GB completely abandon it over the past few years.

Siman_Shinsafe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will only allow it if it takes place on Mondays and everyobe wears suits.

a_e_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like what they've got going on now, with VinnyVania and the occasional Playdate. I really hope they'll do a Playdate with Mad Max the week it comes out!

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TravisRex

The beastcast is pretty sufficient. I get 2 2+ hour podcasts and tons of video stuff between the two coasts. I'm content.