Is there an archive of the MTGA Stream or was it canceled?

Avatar image for christopherson329
christopherson329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I thought Rorie was doing and MTGA stream? Was it on his personal?

DemiGodRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/494670172

For some reason the monday multiplayer stuff doesn't archive here, I only noticed recently that they happen on Rorie's personal channel so here's the video from that before twitch axes it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Yeah I've never quite learned how to archive stuff so it usually lives on my Twitch channel. Get it while it's hot-ish.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@rorie: I don't do Twitch at all. Would it be possible to ask the video folks to help you archive that stuff? I'd really like to see it.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@rorie: I don't do Twitch at all. Would it be possible to ask the video folks to help you archive that stuff? I'd really like to see it.

I didn't locally record it so it'd probably be pretty tough. I'll try to do YouTube in the future as it's a little more difficult to set up but at least the archives live forever.

ltcolumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@rorie: if you’re taking ridiculous enabling requests, could you swing by Ohio and cover for me at work tomorrow so I can have a three day weekend? You’re the best, thanks.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@rorie said:

Yeah I've never quite learned how to archive stuff so it usually lives on my Twitch channel. Get it while it's hot-ish.

"Clips" on Twitch last forever. So, you can do what I and many others do and just make your entire stream a "clip" or "highlight" and have it in the can forever.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's a little frustrating to see something advertised on the GB homepage, then have no archive of it on the site.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#9  Edited By Forcen
Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@rorie said:

"Clips" on Twitch last forever. So, you can do what I and many others do and just make your entire stream a "clip" or "highlight" and have it in the can forever.

Also there is an "Upload to YouTube" button when you make a highlight so you can archive it in an easier place for everyone too.

Also for older videos you've already saved you can go to Video Producer -> the "..." menu next to any video -> Export and it'll start the process of uploading to YouTube. You can even download the VOD if you prefer.