JoyCon Replacement

Jonnythan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I have gotten tired of how uncomfortable the JoyCons feel in my hand when using my Switch handheld, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend me good alternatives that fit in a hand more comfortably while undocked.

Thanks!

serryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

It's not a replacement, but I've used the Satisfye grip for over a year and recommend it. It looks a bit funny and you have to remove it before docking the switch, but I have large hands and find it comfortable.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By noboners

I use the Daemon X Machina fat grips that Ben also uses and frequently talks about. They don't have rumble which also means they are surprisingly light. They also have programmable back buttons and a "turbo" button. I love them.

On mobile but here's a link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FJ7XY3B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_t1_jhJ6FbHA4N0S8

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've heard really good things about the Daemon X Machina grips that @noboners mentioned above.

Jonnythan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@noboners: Thank you, I knew Ben had talked about these but I couldn’t remember the name. They look like a good alternative.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hori also released 3 new colors of the Split Pad Pro, without Daemon X Machina branding. In case you have trouble finding the original.