Just an introduction

supaman900s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By supaman900s

I'm a twenty -something year old father who enjoys gaming in my free time, although that is pretty seldom as of late, handling my parental duties, maintaining a full time job, and a relationship (going on six years) takes priority over the five hour gaming binge sessions of years past.  

I own a 60G launch PS3, a 250G Xbox 360S, and a 2000 series PSP. The PS3 would be my platform of choice, although the 360 has seen most of my gaming time as of late because, A) I just recently got my first 360, which leads to, B) I have been catching up on some 360 exclusives (Mass Effect, Fable 2 & Alan Wake).

My favorite gaming genre would be survival horror, Silent Hill 2 being the pinnacle, but games of that sort seem to be pretty much dead this generation, with all "scary" games reduced to action games with horror elements. While I do miss the survival horror games of the past, I do enjoy the new breed, including Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, and Resident Evil 5.  I also enjoy a little bit of something from every other genre (with the exception of music games), from LittleBigPlanet to Uncharted to Fallout 3 to God of War and Call of Duty, just to name a few.

You can find me on the Playstation Network as xX_Supaman_Xx or on Xbox Live as xX Soop Xx 

supaman900s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By supaman900s

I'm a twenty -something year old father who enjoys gaming in my free time, although that is pretty seldom as of late, handling my parental duties, maintaining a full time job, and a relationship (going on six years) takes priority over the five hour gaming binge sessions of years past.  

I own a 60G launch PS3, a 250G Xbox 360S, and a 2000 series PSP. The PS3 would be my platform of choice, although the 360 has seen most of my gaming time as of late because, A) I just recently got my first 360, which leads to, B) I have been catching up on some 360 exclusives (Mass Effect, Fable 2 & Alan Wake).

My favorite gaming genre would be survival horror, Silent Hill 2 being the pinnacle, but games of that sort seem to be pretty much dead this generation, with all "scary" games reduced to action games with horror elements. While I do miss the survival horror games of the past, I do enjoy the new breed, including Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, and Resident Evil 5.  I also enjoy a little bit of something from every other genre (with the exception of music games), from LittleBigPlanet to Uncharted to Fallout 3 to God of War and Call of Duty, just to name a few.

You can find me on the Playstation Network as xX_Supaman_Xx or on Xbox Live as xX Soop Xx 

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DrPockets000

Welcome!

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Hamz

Welcome to the site, if you have questions feel free to shoot a PM my way.

supaman900s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By supaman900s

Thanks, I have actually been a frequent visitor of the site for a while now, mostly because of the Deadly Premonition Endurance Run (on episode VJ35 now), but I just recently started checking out the sites various forums in addition to taking part in some of the sites quests.

unchained

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By unchained

Welcome.

Djeffers03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Djeffers03

Sup.

EVHKwick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By EVHKwick

Welcome aboard, duder.

sorawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By sorawesome

i see what you did there :P

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Howdy! 

KillyDarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 43

#10  Edited By KillyDarko

Big fan of survival horror and Silent Hill myself, and especially of that 2nd installment!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#11  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Welcome to the site and be sure to check out the rules.

Marmaladebrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#12  Edited By Marmaladebrat
@supaman900s:
Welcome to the site.
Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Raymayne

I don't give a flying fuck, and RE5 isn't survival horror.

MostlyBearded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MostlyBearded

Greetings!

Taborlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Taborlin

Welcome ^_^ 
Might add you on PS some time, bit busy with college atm, and would rather stay on here, less stressful than gaming. :D

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#16  Edited By FinalDasa  Moderator

Welcome :D