Just Bolstered My PSP Collection

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Edited By get2sammyb

I quite like playing my PSP on the train (apart from when it's sunny -- grrr at screen glare). So I figured it was time I bolstered my PSP collection seeing as I'm on the fucking train, like, 4 times a week to Uni.

SOOOOOO... I just bought me some new games to play. Each one set me back a whopping £5 on eBay. Get in.

Outrun 2006
Outrun 2006
Outrun 2006: Madly love Outrun 2006 on the XBOX. And I love the original Outrun even more. This is just a port (apparently a really good one) of the XBOX game so I look forward to having some quick blasts on this.

Can we hurry up with Outrun Online Arcade on the PSN too please.

Killzone Liberation
Killzone Liberation
Killzone Liberation: Not played this iteration of Killzone. So kinda want to. I actually think it looks a bit meh from the videos I've seen but apparently it's really good so I anticipate taking out some Helghast on the train before the full blown PS3 follow up.

God of War: Chains Of Olympus
God Of War: This is apparently the must have PSP game and if it's as good as any of the iterations before it I guess I'm instantly convinced. Graphics look amazing. Really looking forward to this one actually.

I'm also looking forward to Resistance Retribution. Anything else PSP-wise I should be excited for? I should imagine these three will last me a good few months mind.
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By get2sammyb

I quite like playing my PSP on the train (apart from when it's sunny -- grrr at screen glare). So I figured it was time I bolstered my PSP collection seeing as I'm on the fucking train, like, 4 times a week to Uni.

SOOOOOO... I just bought me some new games to play. Each one set me back a whopping £5 on eBay. Get in.

Outrun 2006
Outrun 2006
Outrun 2006: Madly love Outrun 2006 on the XBOX. And I love the original Outrun even more. This is just a port (apparently a really good one) of the XBOX game so I look forward to having some quick blasts on this.

Can we hurry up with Outrun Online Arcade on the PSN too please.

Killzone Liberation
Killzone Liberation
Killzone Liberation: Not played this iteration of Killzone. So kinda want to. I actually think it looks a bit meh from the videos I've seen but apparently it's really good so I anticipate taking out some Helghast on the train before the full blown PS3 follow up.

God Of War: This is apparently the must have PSP game and if it's as good as any of the iterations before it I guess I'm instantly convinced. Graphics look amazing. Really looking forward to this one actually.

I'm also looking forward to Resistance Retribution. Anything else PSP-wise I should be excited for? I should imagine these three will last me a good few months mind.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Karmum
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

There's LocoRoco 2, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?, hopefully Brave: A Warrior's Tale will be good... Phantasy Star Portable, and possibly even Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force.

Out of all of those, the main ones to look at are probably Phantasy Star Portable and Prinny, both of which are some of the top current games in Japan. The others look to all be pretty good in their own right too, if you were really looking to expand with new titles.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Xandurson

Haven't played Outrun but the other two are great. If you haven't played LocoRoco or Patapon I suggest picking those up. Other than that not much.

TomServo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By TomServo

I can only support the god of war purchase, maybe cruise for some games like battlefront, metal gear portable ops and tekken dark ressurection

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24

I liked Killzone: Liberation despite some negative reviews. Then again, I liked Killzone 1, so my opinion may be skewed. Fun game, but it gets really difficult if I remember properly. I don't think I beat it.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Linkyshinks

Good games, I have two of them. Have you got SEGA Rally?

Never even seen footage of Killzone Lib.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#8  Edited By LordAndrew
Jayge said:
"There's LocoRoco 2, Mana Khemia: Student Alliance, Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?, hopefully Brave: A Warrior's Tale will be good... Phantasy Star Portable, and possibly even Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force.

Out of all of those, the main ones to look at are probably Phantasy Star Portable and Prinny, both of which are some of the top current games in Japan. The others look to all be pretty good in their own right too, if you were really looking to expand with new titles."
Any game with Prinnies in it is a must-buy. And this one stars a Prinny. Come on, it's so obvious!
TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Maaaan, I gotta get Killzone: Liberation and God of War for my PSP.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By c1337us

I have all three of those games also. Outrun is quite good for small burst. Killzone Liberation is a favorite of mine on the PSP, but unfortunately I havent been able to play GoW yet because my PSP died right around the time I bought it. Once I get it replaced, Chains of Olympus is on the top of my to do list. Nice buys.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

God of War is brilliant, one of my favourite PSP games.

If you are into fighting games and don't already have it, Tekken: Dark Resurrection is a great game, the graphics on that are amazing. Both Burnouts are good fun, Lumines (NOT Lumines II) and Space Invaders are all great titles too.

As for upcoming stuff, I have played a demo of Resistance and can say it seems pretty good, but I haven't played the others in the series so I can't say much really.

Torrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Torrim

Everyone kept hyping up Killzone Liberation, so when I found it for $15 at Best Buy I decided to take a leap of faith.  Though...I haven't actually played it yet despite having it for six months now...

hope it's good!