Killzone 2 is a FLOP!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#201  Edited By Jayge_

This thread was a rousing success. Would participate again. Entertainment rating: B+. Average troll rating: C+.

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#202  Edited By dudacles
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"Dr_Cash said:
"brang"
Well there's something you don't see everyday."
I laughed so hard.
Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#203  Edited By Mushir
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"Dr_Cash said:
"brang"
Well there's something you don't see everyday."
HAHAHA!
printedcrayon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#204  Edited By printedcrayon
Dr_Cash said:
"Helguist."
Oh you.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#205  Edited By crunchUK
Jayge said:
"This thread was a rousing success. Would participate again. Entertainment rating: B+. Average troll rating: C+."
2200 views!!
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#206  Edited By BiggerBomb
Jayge said:
"This thread was a rousing success. Would participate again. Entertainment rating: B+. Average troll rating: C+."

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I would give the entertainment rating a C+ and the troll rating an A. Unlike SmugDarkLoser, whose topics garner immense hatred because SmugDarkLoser is both smug and a loser, Dr. Cash is a straight up troll. Considering the incredible amount of views Killzone 2 is a FLOP!!! has recieved, not to mention the seven pages of replies, it is pretty clear that the TC has succeeded in bating even the best of us.

I applaud his effort and success.
dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#207  Edited By dudacles
BiggerBomb said:
"Jayge said:

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I would give the entertainment rating a C+ and the troll rating an A. Unlike SmugDarkLoser, whose topics garner immense hatred because SmugDarkLoser is both smug and a loser, Dr. Cash is a straight up troll. Considering the incredible amount of views Killzone 2 is a FLOP!!! has recieved, not to mention the seven pages of replies, it is pretty clear that the TC has succeeded in bating even the best of us.I applaud his effort and success."
I agree, this is a great troll.
thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#208  Edited By thiago
Dr_Feelgood38 said:
"thiago said:
 WIth Killzone even the haters know about the Helghast, the most awesome enemies in a FPS.
Uhhhh.... Just going to point something out here. The Helghast are nothing to the Combine. NOTHING! NEVER, will ANY enemies be cooler than the Combine. Metrocops, overwatch, advisors, synths like striders, gunships, and hunters,  they're all fucking brilliant. The combine are the epitome of awesome and nothing will ever change that. Also, they perfected the gas mask..."

Helghast is on the game's cover. That shows the enemies coolness. I would say they are real stars in the Killzone 2, and Sev and the others are just support characters.

Nobody knows about Combine, not even Valve itself. They destroyed the Half-Life series into many games without beginnig or an end. The thing doesn't even make sense and the enemies are dull, standard FPS dumb AI.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Jayge_
BiggerBomb said:
"Jayge said:

I'm going to have to disagree with you. I would give the entertainment rating a C+ and the troll rating an A. Unlike SmugDarkLoser, whose topics garner immense hatred because SmugDarkLoser is both smug and a loser, Dr. Cash is a straight up troll. Considering the incredible amount of views Killzone 2 is a FLOP!!! has recieved, not to mention the seven pages of replies, it is pretty clear that the TC has succeeded in bating even the best of us.I applaud his effort and success."
Dr. Cash already received an individual B+ from me. Not quite A-material, but his consistency is excellent. Thiago drags the overall score down however.
DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

Americans are idiots that buy flashy things, and HALO is a flashy thing to them

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By crunchUK
DuhQbnSiLo said:
"Americans are idiots that buy flashy things, and HALO is a flashy thing to them"
says the guy with a ps3
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Dr_Cash

I can still pop in UT 1999 on my PC and have more fun then most FPS games today.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#213  Edited By turbomonkey138

wow u guys are good at pwing trolls

No Caption Provided

TonicBH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#214  Edited By TonicBH

Are we using VGChartz for our sales figures? Tsk, tsk. I thought you guys would be smarter than that.

Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Metamorphic

As far as console first person shooters go, Golden Eye and Halo 1 where the best, in my opinion. And, I still like Halo 1 better than Halo 2, 3. I played most of the popular and praised PC shooters but I'm unable to get into them, though some of them are great and amazing. I don't think is fair to compare PC FPS against the console ones. If the topic is on console shooters then why go to the PC and start talking like a veteran pc shooter prick who knows it all and must defend it as if his dick would blow up, or something, if he doesn't (which would also be out of topic). Yes PC shooters are/can and will always have the bigger potential to be more massive and have more depth. But not everyone plays on PC, vise versa.

Also, I played Killzone 2 over at my cousins house and I really liked the gameplay and all. The story is boring as hell to me, the graphics were amazing and probably one of the best as a console fps, the gameplay is solid. But I really saw nothing new but a rock solid, great, grimy fps for the PS3. So, enjoy it and stop being senseless.

Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Metamorphic
DuhQbnSiLo said:
"Americans are idiots that buy flashy things, and HALO is a flashy thing to them"
You know, many of the founders of this site are American. One of them is named: Jeff Gerstmann (double N for extra mannly). He gave Halo 3 a 9.5 out of 10... Why are you on this American build and maintained flashy site? You seem to like this American idiotic site as you are here.
Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Otacon
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"I don't think you're a real Doctor."
Haha, I giggled.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By crunchUK
Metamorphic said:
"DuhQbnSiLo said:
You know, many of the founders of this site are American. One of them is named: Jeff Gerstmann (double N for extra mannly). He gave Halo 3 a 9.5 out of 10... Why are you on this American build and maintained flashy site? You seem to like this American idiotic site as you are here."
get your idiotic flashy reply outta here >:(
Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Metamorphic
crunchUK said:
"Metamorphic said:
"DuhQbnSiLo said:
You know, many of the founders of this site are American. One of them is named: Jeff Gerstmann (double N for extra mannly). He gave Halo 3 a 9.5 out of 10... Why are you on this American build and maintained flashy site? You seem to like this American idiotic site as you are here."
get your idiotic flashy reply outta here >:("
In case you didn't notice I was being sarcastic on whatever seems like a disrespect to Giantbomb or Jeff. I was just going with the self contradiction of DuhQbnSiLo.

What's so wrong about my reply?
Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Two

As a huge Halo fan, i find it quite interesting that I'm enjoying the hell out of Killzone 2 right now. It's gunplay is unlike anything I've experienced, because you actually have a sense of weight, and I'm loving the online mode.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Jayge_
Metamorphic said:
"crunchUK said:
"Metamorphic said:
"DuhQbnSiLo said:
In case you didn't notice I was being sarcastic on whatever seems like a disrespect to Giantbomb or Jeff. I was just going with the self contradiction of DuhQbnSiLo.What's so wrong about my reply?"
He's Crunch. He's only ever serious when you tell him how bad halo 3 is. Don't worry about it.
TG_SOLID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By TG_SOLID

Me'd like to tahnk the acedemy...

Dr_Feelgood38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#223  Edited By Dr_Feelgood38
thiago said:
"Dr_Feelgood38 said:
Helghast is on the game's cover. That shows the enemies coolness. I would say they are real stars in the Killzone 2, and Sev and the others are just support characters.Nobody knows about Combine, not even Valve itself. They destroyed the Half-Life series into many games without beginnig or an end. The thing doesn't even make sense and the enemies are dull, standard FPS dumb AI."
Half-Life's story makes perfect sense. In fact, I think it's the best FPS story to date. I can follow it with no problem at all. Do you just not like the fact that they always end with cliff hangers, or that they deliberately leave you in the dark about some things so that you can figure them out for yourself? I don't know about you, but I like a bit of mystery in my games because it makes it much more interesting than "Well, here's exactly what happened, now you never have to think about this again!"
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By crunchUK
Metamorphic said:
"crunchUK said:
"Metamorphic said:
"DuhQbnSiLo said:
In case you didn't notice I was being sarcastic on whatever seems like a disrespect to Giantbomb or Jeff. I was just going with the self contradiction of DuhQbnSiLo.What's so wrong about my reply?"
IN CASE OYU DIDNT NOTICE I WAS ALSO BEING SARCASTIC

:)
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#225  Edited By Cube

If you actually thought Killzone 2 would sell as much as Halo 3 or Gears, you need a fucking smack on the nose.

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By killdave

I liked it, nice graphics and gameplay worked, aim shoot win.
But I do agree it cant compete with COD4 (still play that online^) or even halo3 and its 4p coop/forge etc.

I really wanted there to be a decent story but I was letdown in that respect.

It did get me playing on my PS3/bluray machine online more though !!

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#227  Edited By AgentJ

Well i guess it's clear that Killzone isn't a "Halo killer"! lol. But really is it worth it to hate on Killzone? It's not like anyone actually owns a Playstation 3!!! *no offense to the PS3 owners. all two of them* just joking of course.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#228  Edited By Arkthemaniac

You're a fucking flop.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.

Go back to your hole, men are talking here
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By End_Boss

SERIOUSLY, MODS? STILL?

OldManLollipop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 7

#230  Edited By OldManLollipop

I've never seen a post get to -44 before.

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By FCKSNAP

I would like this thread to be anchored at the top instead of locked. Then maybe five years from now, everyone can look at their posts and be all like "oh gawd, that's how I was before I had a girl? whoah dude" and then feel like you do when you're watching this video.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By BiggerBomb
Otacon said:
"BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"I don't think you're a real Doctor."
Haha, I giggled.
"

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#233  Edited By kush

I think this thread has lived long enough. I think I found the secret message behind the title of this thread... Killzone 2 is a FLOP = Killzone 2 is a fine looking original property.