Lack of players in halo 5 and MCC??

MisterBigMack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I’ve just tried to play on MCC and Halo 5 and found it very very hard to get a game - fair enough halo 5 is an old game at this point but I’m surprised MCC has recently been added to the game pass collection, it’s not a bit more full in there - i fancied a game on the Halo 2:anniversary maps but found no one on there

At first I thought it was my NAT, but it was definitely open - should I of expanded my search or am I expecting too much?

Should I be looking for a playlist in particular where the majority of players are in? And ranked or social should I be searching in?

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Focusing just on getting a certain games MP maps is difficult, since the game has so much content spread across and a 4 year old player base. Best bet is just to pick my game mode, I have very little trouble finding team slayer games when I booted up the game a couple weeks ago

Symbyosys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man...if only Halo MCC was on PC...now with Microsoft unifying the platforms (more or less), harder for me to justify an xbox.

miceman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Isn't this game region locked for online play?

dasakamov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just going to add that this thread should probably be in the Halo 5 Message Boards, not General Discussion. There, you should be better situated to also start a thread saying something like "Let's Start a Halo 5/MCC Giant Bomb Clan" to try to maintain a steady MP community, as well! :)

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By csl316

That sucks, I played Halo 5 online for a solid two years with little issue. It was a nice period of time where you could hop between modes at any time and find a quick game.

I'd come and join you but now I'm just waiting on Infinite.

MisterBigMack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks guys

I was able to get on last night and play warzone firefight (first time I played it actually and it’s a hella lot of fun!)

Is there a specific forum for specific games and consoles?

I looked down the side of the site and couldn’t see it?

Is it because I’m on mobile and not desktop?