My Giant Bomb

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By weltal

As a thank you to Giant Bomb for it's obsessive nature in promoting Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolt, a game I probably never would have tried without all the praise it got from this site, I give my thanks, and this:

It's a website!
It's a website!

I also managed to make that into an incredibly ineffective vehicle, but I think it's prettier without all the connections and wheels and engines and whatnot.
Honestly, I wanted to make a Giant Bomb- Bomb vehicle but I couldn't make anything round enough to look like a bomb.
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By weltal

As a thank you to Giant Bomb for it's obsessive nature in promoting Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolt, a game I probably never would have tried without all the praise it got from this site, I give my thanks, and this:

It's a website!
It's a website!

I also managed to make that into an incredibly ineffective vehicle, but I think it's prettier without all the connections and wheels and engines and whatnot.
Honestly, I wanted to make a Giant Bomb- Bomb vehicle but I couldn't make anything round enough to look like a bomb.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

THAT...IS...EPIC!!!

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By suneku

that looks awesome, nice work

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz

Oh thats amazing, good work!

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By StaticFalconar

Yeah giant spheres are tricky but you did good work with what you had to work with.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

You know, I didn't even notice until just now that you used the shadow and the different colors of red like the actual logo.  Man, you went to some lengths on this one, sir.  Well done.

But that brings up a question:  what are there two tones to the letters in the logo?  Is there supposed to be, like, a spotlight shining on the logo?  I've never noticed that until now...
weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By weltal
jakob187 said:
"You know, I didn't even notice until just now that you used the shadow and the different colors of red like the actual logo.  Man, you went to some lengths on this one, sir.  Well done.
But that brings up a question:  what are there two tones to the letters in the logo?  Is there supposed to be, like, a spotlight shining on the logo?  I've never noticed that until now...
"
Actually the other shade is brown. I just though it looked close enough to a dark red. :P

Got me. Perhaps it's indicative of a coming explosion?
Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Optiow

Looks cool.
Nice going.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points