Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Dear arcade-style racing game fans

When I was browsing on Traxion.GG, here is what I just discovered:
Stuntfest - World Tour mixes ragdoll physics with racing | Traxion

So here are my short thoughts:
This game reminds me of Motorstorm and Flatout because it appears to take place in canyons while the contestants can choose to jump and fly out of their vehicle and then get into another one to either use it as a replacement or take shortcuts to win, just like Destruction Allstars, also it features demolition derby events.

So it's currently under development by Pow Wow Entertainment, going to be published by THQ Nordic (The publisher of Wreckfest) and it's prioritised to release on PC by fall 2022 while the console version is not yet confirmed.

Retris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

While I've always liked Bugbear, I feel like they dropped the ball on this. Originally Stuntfest was supposed to come out along with Wreckfest but that's years ago. People literally paid for it and never got it. Now they're not even developing this new game.

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hmmm, trailer looks cool. I thought at 1st it was gonna be some mad max sort of game but no... oh no...

It turned out to be something like hotwheels and slapstick comedy wallbouncy immortality living ragdoll violence. 😂

kinda reminds me of when I played Crazy Taxi 2, you could never run over anyone and they all dodged rolled the heck out of the way... even the grandmas. 👵😂