New PixelJunk Monsters Game!

wobag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By wobag

Back in the distant days of the PS3 I got a real blast out of PixelJunk Monsters. I enjoyed a lot of the other stuff those guys put out but nothing really scratched that same itch.

I just found out that there's a new mobile game based on PJM under development. I know it did well on the Vita/PSP, so a mobile game actually seems like a good fit. Its on Kickstarter right now with a pretty achievable goal but it looks like the word needs to spread a bit because I haven't heard anyone mention it.

If it wasn't clear, I have no personal investment in this other than being a fan of possibly the best tower defense game there has ever been!

Maybe check it out if this rings your bell??

PixelJunk Monsters Duo Kickstarter

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mobile? Loved the PS3 game but no Mobiles for me. This is a series that is begging for VR treatment.

wobag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@marcsman: Hmm I never would have thought of PJM for VR, it feels inherently 2D as a game, so doesnt feel like it has much to offer, unless its the 'gods view' of a playing area. I think those type things are going to do really well when AR takes off rather than VR.