• 109 results
TheDarkPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By TheDarkPrince

the film loks very good .. wel it has to be good cuz is made by disney anmd the pirates team. i think the forgotten sands is a remake of the sands of time game or i could be wronmg (^_^)
denryu12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By denryu12

so wait does this mean there are just screwing over the prince of persia reboot that happend last year for a movie tie in game ? i really enjoyed that game ok it was kinda on rails with a few branching paths but man the game play was smooth and less frustrating than"die rewind time die again ......." plus the story was alot better and  god dammit nolan north.

Bouke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#103  Edited By Bouke

I would actually prefer a sequal to the last Prince of Persia game, just because that was an awesome game... I haven't played the sands of times, but i thought the look of the latest game was more appealing.
John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By John1912

Last game was crap, what are you all going on about.  Combat sucked, and collecting orbs was the worst idea ever.
Shaanyboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Shaanyboi

why are they returning to the Sands of Time thing?  I fucking LOVED those games, don't get me wrong, but it's better than not that they ended that storyline.  Sometimes it's best to just put something to rest and move on to something new before you milk it to death.  

Not only that, but the SoT trilogy wrapped up so nicely!  Why tamper with it?!

And you already HAVE a storyline going!  You have the current Prince of Persia game!  Continue THAT ya jackasses!

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#106  Edited By hermes

Although I think the last game had a lot of issues, it is weird that they are not going to continue its story... Haven't played the epilogue, but the game desperately needed a sequel, and the sands of time series feels like a completed story at this point.
Junpei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#107  Edited By Junpei

As much as I love Sands of Time it was completed, done deal. Between the new one and it's DS follow-up the story still needs to say what happens when the Prince and Elika meet up again with her people. I really wish they'd finish that.
tahnit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#108  Edited By tahnit

This saddens me. I loved the story of PoP 2008. It was fresh and unique with an ending that begged for a sequel. I hope the info is misleading and that it is a return to the reboots prince of persia.

ChumpsAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#109  Edited By ChumpsAdam

this smells bad of tie in.

Boiglenoight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By Boiglenoight

Well, it looks better than King of Fighters.