New Yearly membership T-Shirt plz

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By billyhoush

I'm an on and off monthly member (I like to pitch in during the november xmas releases and e3) and am waiting for a better t-shirt before I jump on a yearly membership. This may sound stupid to you Americans 'cause DUDE THE T-SHIRT is FREE but I have to pay an extra $10 for shipping. Come on guys!! New shirt plz! Yay!!

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By McGhee

Who needs a tshirt with that kind of luxurious chest hair?

sirdesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By sirdesmond

I would rather there not be a free t-shirt and the money just goes straight to the guys instead. That's why I am monthly right now because they make $60 a year off me that way, rather than just the $50 - t-shirt costs.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By crusader8463

I would rather have a discount then pay an extra $10 for a crappy t-shirt design on a shirt that doesn't come in a size that fits comfortably.

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cincaid

@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

Who needs a tshirt with that kind of luxurious chest hair?

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By billyhoush
@sirdesmond said: 
I would rather there not be a free t-shirt and the money just goes straight to the guys instead. That's why I am monthly right now because they make $60 a year off me that way, rather than just the $50 - t-shirt costs. 

Oh how righteous and noble of you. If you would like to give them more money feel free to pay for my subscription.
hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By hatking
@sirdesmond said:

They're making them in bulk, I'm guessing.  It probably doesn't cost them $10 per shirt.
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Brendan

@HatKing said:

@sirdesmond said:

They're making them in bulk, I'm guessing. It probably doesn't cost them $10 per shirt.

If it costs them $10 per shirt, then they are terrible at doing business, even if it's American Apparel.

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By billyhoush

I actually would like a t-shirt because I'm tired of people trying to touch my chest hair and ask "Is that real?" 

I think I would be happy with a shirt with the giant bomb logo or the lunchadeer. Lincoln Force is a meme that always seemed lame to me.

sirdesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sirdesmond

@HatKing said:

@sirdesmond said:

They're making them in bulk, I'm guessing. It probably doesn't cost them $10 per shirt.

Yea, I'm sure they are like $2-4 a shirt for them or something (maybe even less, who knows).

Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Daniel

@sirdesmond: Sheesh, I wish it cost us $2/shirt! :)

@billyhoush: We'll have a new design on 9/9/11! Also, we'll have multiple options, you don't even have to get the shirt.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@billyhoush said:

@sirdesmond said: I would rather there not be a free t-shirt and the money just goes straight to the guys instead. That's why I am monthly right now because they make $60 a year off me that way, rather than just the $50 - t-shirt costs. Oh how righteous and noble of you. If you would like to give them more money feel free to pay for my subscription.

Super dickish thing to say. He's paying more to support the site more? How fucking dare he!

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By billyhoush
@Daniel said:

@billyhoush: We'll have a new design on 9/9/11! Also, we'll have multiple options, you don't even have to get the shirt.

Ah...just in time for my bday. Thanks! :) 

@MariachiMacabre
said:

@billyhoush said:

@sirdesmond said: I would rather there not be a free t-shirt and the money just goes straight to the guys instead. That's why I am monthly right now because they make $60 a year off me that way, rather than just the $50 - t-shirt costs. Oh how righteous and noble of you. If you would like to give them more money feel free to pay for my subscription.

Super dickish thing to say. He's paying more to support the site more? How fucking dare he!

Oh how righteous and noble of you. Defending someone over a sarcastic comment. If you would like to start a flame war, feel free to flame away. :p
stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By stackboy

I'm looking forward to my second membership shirt (though still waiting for my luchadeer tee to arrive, should look that up).

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#15  Edited By rjayb89

I'm gonna buy that fucking shirt no matter the fucking cost. There's fucking nothing to buy during summer. Holy fucking shit, you guys.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

MAKE IT STYLING

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

@Daniel said:

@sirdesmond: Sheesh, I wish it cost us $2/shirt! :)

HYPE!