Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By paradox121
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @paradox121 said:
" @RockmanBionics said:
" I'm looking forward to Castlevania and Metroid, sucks for you if you aren't. "
This. And theres always an outside chance the 3DS might launch for christmas outside Japan. Unlikely but ya never know. "
But the 3DS is probably going to be region locked so you'd have to import all of your games from Japan if you wanted to go for a Japanese 3DS. "
I was trying to say that the 3DS may still launch this year in US/Europe, as outside a chance as that is. They're revealing the pricing and launch date sometime in september right? And theyve only said that it will launch before early 2011, not that it wont launch in 2010. Everyones just assumed itll be christmas for Japan and spring for the rest of us but who knows. And yes I am desperately clutching at three dimensional straws :)
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@paradox121 said:
" I was trying to say that the 3DS may still launch this year in US/Europe, as outside a chance as that is. They're revealing the pricing and launch date sometime in september right? And theyve only said that it will launch before early 2011, not that it wont launch in 2010. Everyones just assumed itll be christmas for Japan and spring for the rest of us but who knows. And yes I am desperately clutching at three dimensional straws :) "
Ah, I actually misread your first comment as being "inside Japan" and not "outside".  Sorry about that.  Yeah, I hope it comes out before 2011 outside of Japan as well.
outlawtotheend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By outlawtotheend
@Photomic: This.
CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By CaptainObvious

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

IkariNoTekken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By IkariNoTekken

There are a few titles I will keep my eye on, but I have to admit most of the titles I'm interested in have been pushed back to Q1/Q2 next year.

dantheman1515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By dantheman1515
@wjkelso said:
" @JoeyRavn: Yeah, im semi looking forward to fallout and fable, although they look way to simlar to there predecessors to blow me away. It seems like the Games industry is going the way of hollywood and only backing what they think are "sure fire hits". This is not a good thing! Where is the imagination/invention? A new Genre hasnt been created/re-imagined since the whole rhythm game explosion.  I want something fresh, new and exciting! Is that too much to ask?  Red Dead was the last game that really "blew me away" in terms of its ideas and then the flawless implementation of them. I am looking forward to Portal 2, Brink and Diablo 3 but all of them are an eternity away~! "
So you don't want to play Halo Reach, but you want to play Brink? You silly kids make me laugh.
luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By luce

Deus Ex HD for PSN and XBLA?

psyche

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jimbo
@dantheman1515 said:
" @wjkelso said:
" @JoeyRavn: Yeah, im semi looking forward to fallout and fable, although they look way to simlar to there predecessors to blow me away. It seems like the Games industry is going the way of hollywood and only backing what they think are "sure fire hits". This is not a good thing! Where is the imagination/invention? A new Genre hasnt been created/re-imagined since the whole rhythm game explosion.  I want something fresh, new and exciting! Is that too much to ask?  Red Dead was the last game that really "blew me away" in terms of its ideas and then the flawless implementation of them. I am looking forward to Portal 2, Brink and Diablo 3 but all of them are an eternity away~! "
So you don't want to play Halo Reach, but you want to play Brink? You silly kids make me laugh. "
Uhhh... what?  Care to elaborate?
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By maxszy

Fallout: New Vegas
Brink
Fable III

Those should be three non-FPS games to look forward too :) I guess Brink kind of is one but...its different with its whole style!

Theresonlyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Theresonlyone

Theres a few games i'm looking forward to though not as many as previous years. 

• Fallout: New Vegas
  • Fable 3 (though only for the controller)
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • Vanquish
  • WoW: Cataclysm
Avatar image for james_ex_machina
James_ex_machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61  Edited By James_ex_machina

Fable 3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and even HALO Reach for me.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By trophyhunter
@wjkelso: So do you even like playing games?
because there's a lot of games comeing out.