Old 90s Tv Show - Cable - Covered Videogames

mrangryface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Does anyone remember a gaming tv show that maybe only lasted a season or two around the time playstation launched in the US? For some reason i thought it was called Twitch but that web search doesnt help for obvious reasons.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#2 Marino  Staff

I don't know if it's the same one you're thinking of, but for many years now I keep thinking about a show that I'm pretty sure was called "Digital Turf". But, I can never find any record of it. So, maybe I made it up.

mrangryface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its kind of freaking me out cause like I remember them covering like warhawk n some saturn games but I cannot find a trace of the show arhghghg

wollywoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By wollywoo
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

MAYBE it was the second season revamp of Video Power? The first season was a variety show comedy program. The second season was a proper game show that revolved around video games. It doesn't exactly meet your timeline, but the show entered syndication and could have been airing reruns still.

Loading Video...

mrangryface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm, no there were like two hosts at least. Thanks to everyone throwing ideas out. this may be a tv program that was literally lost to time or a hallucination