Over a month later and you guys yet to fix Roku vids

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dunno why I keep paying when every UPF and every Podccast on Roku just stops at random parts and will not play again. It's only on Giant Bomb that does this. Here I am again asking you to fix this and prob get ignored again because you don't care seemingly which means I should prob drop out. I don't want to but you are forcing my hand. Roku is the only convenient way to get your content.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I agree, and I ended up cancelling the other week. Of course my subscription doesn't run out until next year, so if they finally end up fixing it, maybe they'll get me to resubscribe.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there an official gb app on roku or is it another 3rd party app like the android one?

I really dont know how that stuff works but i dont think they are official* apps run by the staff.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't use roku my own self, so perhaps this would be a good opportunity for someone to explain how it works, or in this case, how it should work?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I honestly thought Roku was out of business.

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there an official gb app on roku or is it another 3rd party app like the android one?

I really dont know how that stuff works but i dont think they are official* apps run by the staff.

Official Giant Bomb App

I honestly thought Roku was out of business.

How? They are as popular as ever and released a bunch of new boxes

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Not much I can offer in terms of helping you with your Roku problem, but I've found that using a Google Chromecast & casting from the Giantbomb Video App works a hell of a lot better than a lot of people would expect.

BFZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh, I haven't really noticed any issues on my Roku TV. Occasionally it will stop to change quality levels, but this is usually only on really long videos. Plus the TV is on WiFi.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

There on the case. There where some problems with the E-mail linked to the Roku app that had to be fixed (it was an old Whiskey Media account that they no longer have) before the Giant Bomb staff could fix it.

None_Braver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Download the files from the site.