Peresona 4 Endurance Run 10 year anniversary rewatch thread

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ulong

As many people know, the endurance run of persona 4 began ten years ago on February 9th, 2009. I thought it might be fun to have a dedicated thread for people to watch the videos daily and relive the thing together, talk about the episodes "as they happen". The persona 4 ER is one of the most beloved features on the site, but the community here has grown and changed a lot since then so there is I think a lot of new conversation to be had about this classic video series. The first few videos were extremely short so it's easy to catch up to the 3 days its been right now.

Feb 9th starts here: https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/endurance-run-persona-4-part-01/2970-15775

I didn't see a thread like this already, dedicated to rewatching it daily. Sorry if this is already going on and I missed it.

Spleeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ten years... wow! Pretty much agree with all you say. Gonna have a blast with this!...

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I watched it five years ago, but I highly recommend anyone who has not seen it watch. It is well worth the time investment.