KyleEA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By KyleEA
No Caption Provided

What is this Pile of Shame business about? I've decided to blog-review my videogame related Pile of Shame; all the games, demos, game based novels, comics, and movies. I've already done 10 reviews, but I'm just now deciding to blog on Giant Bomb. I've been a listener since it's inception.

But about this Pile of Shame, I've decided to spice it up (not that you can tell since this is the first post on Giant Bomb) to include interesting opinion pieces. I'm calling the opinion pieces "Side Notes." This first one is titled Five Games You Probably Missed But Need To Try. If you want to check out my previous blog posts, visit my profile for a link. From here on out I'll be posting in my blog here and depending on the type of entry, the Forums.

So, Let's begin.

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Blacksite because Call of Duty 4 release one week before this game came out. In retrospect it seems this game was sent to die. Yes, COD4 had superior gameplay and cinematography, but did it have as good of a story? I don’t think so. Blacksite’s story is well choreographed and developed. Yes, the level design is simple, the driving is mediocre, and so is the gunplay. But Blacksite is memorable. It has excellent locales. I felt like I was in home-town USA, fighting to get my country back. If this sounds familar, see Homefront, a game reminiscent to this one, without the aliens, that I think highly of. Blacksite isn’t memorable because it’s a shooter, it’s memorable because it’s story, characters, and locales are great. As of this writing, you can purchase the game from Amazon.com for $7 USD. The experience is well worth that small price.

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Bullet Witch because it was received poorly by critics. Or maybe it was the over-the-top redciulous gameplay. Or maybe it was because the graphics weren’t good or the design seemed too simple. I cannot remember the story. But I remember the action, the awesome, insane action. I fought giant eyeballs on top (that’s right, ON TOP, not inside) of a jet airliner thousands of feet in the sky. I watched major city skylines crumble around me as giant weird-ass bosses the size of the skyscrapers lumbered at me. I created tornadoes that destoryed anything in their path. I hopped around with a huge chain-gun and an attitude all the way to it’s finale. At the time of this writing, the game can be purchased for $12 USD. Rent it now, or buy this game if the price falls below $10.

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Deadly Premonition because the graphics are ugly, or the gameplay is terrible in every aspect. Or maybe it was because of how drawn out the gameplay was. In any regard, this game has an awesome story that is well worth seeing to the end. Seeing being the key word. I could no longer take the horrendous and drawn out gameplay, so I began finishing the game by watching a commentated walkthrough on Youtube. Why? Because like I said, the story and characters are awesome. They're intriguing, quirky, and well developed over the course of this 20 hour game. "FK, in the coffee." I will always remember that line, and therefore this game. The current Amazon.com price tage of $13 USD is well worth the experience if you can handle the length.

Supergreatfriend's awesome Youtube walkthrough of the entire game: http://www.youtube.com/user/supergreatfriend/videos?query=deadly+premonition&view=1

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Rise of the Argonauts because the setting didn't seem like your style, or maybe it was the simple level design and gameplay. Rise of the Argonauts is a wonderful Adventure/RPG. Characters, vocal talent, locales, decision trees, and story are all well done and thought out. Your decisions play a role in the development of the world and characters. The story is well conceived and executed. That goes for all the story elements and characters. Argonauts is not a short game, nor is it too long. It felt paced just right. I was pleasantly surprised out how much I enjoyed this game. As of this writing, it can be purchased from Amazon.com for $4 USD. At that price this game is a must buy.

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Singularity because you thought it was just a mediocre game. It was Summer and you already played the familiar Bioshock 2. Plus, you still were playing multiplayer games of Modern Warfare 2.

Well, Singularity is reminiscent of Bioshock, but it’s a new and fresh locale. You traverse a place seemingly long forgotten. You interact with it in unique ways, talk to interesting characters, and make your way through an interesting and well developed story. Like Bioshock, your decisions have consequences, and there is more than one ending. As of this writing, the Amazon.com price is $12 USD. Singularity is well worth that price tag.

KyleEA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By KyleEA
No Caption Provided

What is this Pile of Shame business about? I've decided to blog-review my videogame related Pile of Shame; all the games, demos, game based novels, comics, and movies. I've already done 10 reviews, but I'm just now deciding to blog on Giant Bomb. I've been a listener since it's inception.

But about this Pile of Shame, I've decided to spice it up (not that you can tell since this is the first post on Giant Bomb) to include interesting opinion pieces. I'm calling the opinion pieces "Side Notes." This first one is titled Five Games You Probably Missed But Need To Try. If you want to check out my previous blog posts, visit my profile for a link. From here on out I'll be posting in my blog here and depending on the type of entry, the Forums.

So, Let's begin.

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Blacksite because Call of Duty 4 release one week before this game came out. In retrospect it seems this game was sent to die. Yes, COD4 had superior gameplay and cinematography, but did it have as good of a story? I don’t think so. Blacksite’s story is well choreographed and developed. Yes, the level design is simple, the driving is mediocre, and so is the gunplay. But Blacksite is memorable. It has excellent locales. I felt like I was in home-town USA, fighting to get my country back. If this sounds familar, see Homefront, a game reminiscent to this one, without the aliens, that I think highly of. Blacksite isn’t memorable because it’s a shooter, it’s memorable because it’s story, characters, and locales are great. As of this writing, you can purchase the game from Amazon.com for $7 USD. The experience is well worth that small price.

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Bullet Witch because it was received poorly by critics. Or maybe it was the over-the-top redciulous gameplay. Or maybe it was because the graphics weren’t good or the design seemed too simple. I cannot remember the story. But I remember the action, the awesome, insane action. I fought giant eyeballs on top (that’s right, ON TOP, not inside) of a jet airliner thousands of feet in the sky. I watched major city skylines crumble around me as giant weird-ass bosses the size of the skyscrapers lumbered at me. I created tornadoes that destoryed anything in their path. I hopped around with a huge chain-gun and an attitude all the way to it’s finale. At the time of this writing, the game can be purchased for $12 USD. Rent it now, or buy this game if the price falls below $10.

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Deadly Premonition because the graphics are ugly, or the gameplay is terrible in every aspect. Or maybe it was because of how drawn out the gameplay was. In any regard, this game has an awesome story that is well worth seeing to the end. Seeing being the key word. I could no longer take the horrendous and drawn out gameplay, so I began finishing the game by watching a commentated walkthrough on Youtube. Why? Because like I said, the story and characters are awesome. They're intriguing, quirky, and well developed over the course of this 20 hour game. "FK, in the coffee." I will always remember that line, and therefore this game. The current Amazon.com price tage of $13 USD is well worth the experience if you can handle the length.

Supergreatfriend's awesome Youtube walkthrough of the entire game: http://www.youtube.com/user/supergreatfriend/videos?query=deadly+premonition&view=1

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Rise of the Argonauts because the setting didn't seem like your style, or maybe it was the simple level design and gameplay. Rise of the Argonauts is a wonderful Adventure/RPG. Characters, vocal talent, locales, decision trees, and story are all well done and thought out. Your decisions play a role in the development of the world and characters. The story is well conceived and executed. That goes for all the story elements and characters. Argonauts is not a short game, nor is it too long. It felt paced just right. I was pleasantly surprised out how much I enjoyed this game. As of this writing, it can be purchased from Amazon.com for $4 USD. At that price this game is a must buy.

No Caption Provided

You probably missed Singularity because you thought it was just a mediocre game. It was Summer and you already played the familiar Bioshock 2. Plus, you still were playing multiplayer games of Modern Warfare 2.

Well, Singularity is reminiscent of Bioshock, but it’s a new and fresh locale. You traverse a place seemingly long forgotten. You interact with it in unique ways, talk to interesting characters, and make your way through an interesting and well developed story. Like Bioshock, your decisions have consequences, and there is more than one ending. As of this writing, the Amazon.com price is $12 USD. Singularity is well worth that price tag.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By pyromagnestir

I don't think many people on this site missed Deadly Premonition...

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ShaggE

While I'm all for highlighting forgotten gems, there's no need to tell us about Deadly Premonition. :P It's a cornerstone of the site.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By laserbolts

hmmm I would only recommend bulletwitch out of that list. haven't played rise of the argonauts yet though.

KyleEA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KyleEA

@ShaggE said:

While I'm all for highlighting forgotten gems, there's no need to tell us about Deadly Premonition. :P It's a cornerstone of the site.

this is true. i remember all the talk about it. i wrote this recently with Giant Bomb not in mind. from now on if something is fitting (or not) i'll be sure to write with the proper audience in mind

Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Sticky_Pennies

Singularity is wonderful. It was surprisingly unique.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jay444111

@KyleEA said:

@ShaggE said:

this is true. i remember all the talk about it. i wrote this recently with Giant Bomb not in mind. from now on if something is fitting (or not) i'll be sure to write with the proper audience in mind

Dude... buy Fragile Dreams... trust me. I did a review on it!

It is Grave of the Fireflies the video game... I cried over ten times throughout it... I am NOT joking!

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Dagbiker

I own, and started a lot of the games I want to play, its just finding a time to finish them. They include neir, resonance of fate, and some other stuff that I cant rember.

KyleEA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KyleEA

@Jay444111: sweet. i'll check it out, and read your review. crying from a game, that's a rare thing.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jay444111

@Dagbiker said:

I own, and started a lot of the games I want to play, its just finding a time to finish them. They include neir, resonance of fate, and some other stuff that I cant rember.

Beat Nier... TWICE! That is what you need, NEED to do that. Trust me!

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jay444111 said:

Dude... buy Fragile Dreams..

KyleEA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KyleEA

both shall be added to the Pile of Shame

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By MildMolasses

I remember really enjoying the feeling of the shooting in the Blacksite demo, but the reviews seemed to trash my interest in playing it. I'm sure I could find it for dirt cheap though. I will co-sign the Singularity recommendation

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jay444111

I also agree with Singularity! That game is like Bioshock but with time travel! Also the time travel plot is one of the few good Time Travel tales I have seen. The only other is The HG Welles Time Machine story... that is all... I am serious.

Also, I should mention that I get pissed by the end of Terminator 2 for the amount of plot holes that happen with all the time travel stuff.

KyleEA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KyleEA

@MildMolasses said:

I remember really enjoying the feeling of the shooting in the Blacksite demo, but the reviews seemed to trash my interest in playing it. I'm sure I could find it for dirt cheap though. I will co-sign the Singularity recommendation

it seems most have played this one more than any of the others (besides maybe Deadly Premonition for the Giant Bomb crowd.) I still wonder why it didn't sell well though?

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShaggE

@KyleEA said:

@ShaggE said:

No worries. Every time somebody mentions Deadly Premonition, SWERY hugs a puppy.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jay444111

@KyleEA said:

@MildMolasses said:

it seems most have played this one more than any of the others (besides maybe Deadly Premonition for the Giant Bomb crowd.) I still wonder why it didn't sell well though?

Actually it did sell better than expected. It did stay in the amazon top 20 to 30 for a while I believe. The lowered cost really did help. Also, I don't think the gameplay is that bad... now Prince of Persia 08 gameplay is TERRIBLE! Just saying.

Avatar image for izbaadin_islamabad
Izbaadin_Islamabad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be shameful to feel shame about missing any game. It gives people playing video games a bad name when they feel pride and shame about what they have played and others have not. You don't get any real life achievements by it, right? Perhaps on websites, but not in actual life. Shame....

But maybe the feeling of shame comes from me actually buying and playing Blacksite.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By nintendoeats

I played the Demo for Blacksite and it was one of the buggiest things I've ever played that I didn't make myself.

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Dylabaloo

Alpha protocol belongs on this list, just beat it the other day, besides some awful boss fights that game is great!

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21  Edited By Seppli
  • Civilization games - I hear they're tremendous, and it's almost indecent how much time one can spend on it unwittingly...
  • EVE - the news stories coming out of that game are freaking insane...
  • Persona games - because GiantBomb tells me to love it...
  • Modern Warfare games - just because I really should know what all the fuss was about...
  • A ton of Wii and DS Classics - because it's Nintendo, regardless...
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jay444111

@Dylabaloo said:

Alpha protocol belongs on this list, just beat it the other day, besides some awful boss fights that game is great!

Fuck that one at the end which throws grenades! That is all I got to say about that one boss... you know the one!

However, yes, this game also kicks ass as well!

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sambambo

I have played all of those games, yet would only recommend Singularity.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By ArtisanBreads

The Deadly Premonition one was funny. But I really wanted to like Rise of the Argonauts but it felt unfinished. Could have been awesome.

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dylabaloo
@Jay444111 said:

@Dylabaloo said:

Fuck that one at the end which throws grenades! That is all I got to say about that one boss... you know the one!

However, yes, this game also kicks ass as well!

The last fight was piss easy for me because I dumped points into pistol and was able to take the boss out with one use of my bullet time ability. But that Black Hawk helicopter............that was just unfair,
Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sambambo

@Jay444111 said:

@KyleEA said:

@MildMolasses said:

Actually it did sell better than expected. It did stay in the amazon top 20 to 30 for a while I believe. The lowered cost really did help. Also, I don't think the gameplay is that bad... now Prince of Persia 08 gameplay is TERRIBLE! Just saying.

What? The game bombed.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jay444111

@SuperSambo said:

@Jay444111 said:

@KyleEA said:

@MildMolasses said:

What? The game bombed.

Okay, I know it had been in the top sales charts for 360 for a while after it went up on Giantbomb and it did sell over 200K unitis if I recall. It is also getting the directors cut treatment and possible sequel and prequel games off of it. So either they are cheap to make or sold really well. So yeah, the game did the exact opposite of bombing.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kindgineer

Can't really agree with you about Deadly Premonition or Bulletwitch, those games were unbearable. Bulletwitch just became extremely tedious and the achievements were to intimidating for me to pursue. Deadly Premonition was exactly why we mainstream video game systems like driving to locations (teleportation) and other known problems. I just think it's one of those "enjoy it ironically" games.

I want to try Rise of the Argonauts and think I will take the dive now that it's that low. Blacksite was actually a very enjoyable game. The action parts were mediocre, sometimes having you wish they would just end. However, the game overall was an enjoyable experience. I also want to play Singularity. Generally if I don't have the money to purchase the game at launch, I forget about it until a year later when I see it on the used shelf at Gamestop.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sambambo

@Jay444111 said:

@SuperSambo said:

@Jay444111 said:

@KyleEA said:

@MildMolasses said:

What? The game bombed.

Okay, I know it had been in the top sales charts for 360 for a while after it went up on Giantbomb and it did sell over 200K unitis if I recall. It is also getting the directors cut treatment and possible sequel and prequel games off of it. So either they are cheap to make or sold really well. So yeah, the game did the exact opposite of bombing.

Are we talking about Singularity?

EDIT: Just read through again and it would appear that you may be talking about Deadly Premonition. My apologies.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By Justin258
Homefront, a game reminiscent to this one, without the aliens, that I think highly of.

As someone whose standards for FPS games usually amount to "does it control decently"?, I don't think Homefront looked very fun when I saw Youtube videos of it. I'll just watch the ER of Deadly Premonition if I want to play it. I've played Singularity about three times, all the way through, so I don't need to play it again. I do strongly recommend it though.

That leaves Rise of the Argonauts and Bullet Witch. I haven't heard much about either so I won't completely write them off, but I can't say that I have any actual interest in them.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jay444111

@SuperSambo said:

@Jay444111 said:

@SuperSambo said:

@Jay444111 said:

@KyleEA said:

@MildMolasses said:

What? The game bombed.

Are we talking about Singularity?

Uh... we were talking about Deadly Premonition... weren't we? I am officially confused.

@ck1nd said:

Can't really agree with you about Deadly Premonition or Bulletwitch, those games were unbearable. Bulletwitch just became extremely tedious and the achievements were to intimidating for me to pursue. Deadly Premonition was exactly why we mainstream video game systems like driving to locations (teleportation) and other known problems. I just think it's one of those "enjoy it ironically" games.

But I legitimately enjoyed Deadly Premonition. I truly did. Does that make me a horrible person for really liking that game?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Justin258

@Jay444111 said:

now Prince of Persia 08 gameplay is TERRIBLE! Just saying.

I've heard this sentiment before and never understood it. Aside from not being The Sands of Time in any way, shape, or form, what makes Prince of Persia terrible? I remember loving it when I played it.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jay444111

@believer258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

I've heard this sentiment before and never understood it. Aside from not being The Sands of Time in any way, shape, or form, what makes Prince of Persia terrible? I remember loving it when I played it.

The gameplay is wretched to the point where there is no known sequel coming out for it because it ends on one of the WORST cliffhangers of all time which undermines everything you did! The checkpoint system is awful. The combat is awful along with the QTE's that not even the worlds fastest man could get! Fuck that game with a long cactuse filled to the brim with tarantula hawks!

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Justin258

@Jay444111 said:

@believer258 said:

@Jay444111 said:

The gameplay is wretched to the point where there is no known sequel coming out for it because it ends on one of the WORST cliffhangers of all time which undermines everything you did! The checkpoint system is awful. The combat is awful along with the QTE's that not even the worlds fastest man could get! Fuck that game with a long cactuse filled to the brim with tarantula hawks!

Actually, there is a sequel. It's on the DS. The game also got a psuedo-sequel in the form of DLC, which is a dick move but the proper ending still exists.

Anyway, I remember the checkpoint system being a little annoying and the combat really wasn't so great, but neither of those are huge parts of the game. You must be nuts about the QTE's, I don't even remember them. And, finally, what did you think of the actual platforming that made up 90% of the gameplay? The actual reason that anyone should be playing a Prince of Persia game in the first place?

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kindgineer

@Jay444111: No, it's make you a person who can overlook gigantic flaws. Insane is the word, I believe.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jay444111

@ck1nd said:

@Jay444111: No, it's make you a person who can overlook gigantic flaws. Insane is the word, I believe.

We're all a little insane on the inside... just some of us hide it better than others.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kindgineer

@Jay444111: But if you acknowledge your insanity, doesn't that make you sane? Am I sane?

I DON'T KNOW?!

beard_of_zeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#39  Edited By beard_of_zeus
@SuperSambo said:

I have played all of those games, yet would only recommend Singularity.

Same here. Deadly Premonition, we are all familiar with. I thought Bullet Witch and Area 51 were pretty terrible. 

Rise of the Argonauts, on paper, I should have loved - I'm really into mythology, and an action RPG game along those lines should have been right up my alley. But that game just felt half finished - the gameplay was really simple, the levels were pretty barren, it's kinda crummy looking, and the VO was pretty middling. I played a decent amount of it (probably 10 hours or so), but never finished it because I got so bored. It could have been awesome, though; it feels like a rough draft of a much better game.

Singularity is pretty awesome, though.
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jay444111

@ck1nd said:

@Jay444111: But if you acknowledge your insanity, doesn't that make you sane? Am I sane?

I DON'T KNOW?!

No Caption Provided
ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#41  Edited By ESREVER

@Jay444111 said:

@KyleEA said:

@ShaggE said:

It is Grave of the Fireflies the video game... I cried over ten times throughout it... I am NOT joking!

If I already wasn't so turned off about that game as I am, this would turn me off even more. What a horrrrrrrribbleeeee movie. Dreadful!

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jay444111

@ESREVER said:

@Jay444111 said:

@KyleEA said:

@ShaggE said:

If I already wasn't so turned off about that game as I am, this would turn me off even more. What a horrrrrrrribbleeeee movie. Dreadful!

That is... all I can say right now.

SlapHappyJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SlapHappyJesus

Deadly Premonition, Rise of the Argonauts, and Singularity are all games I highly, highly recommend trying.

People really should try Shadows of the Damned and Alpha Protocol as well. The first being one of the most interesting and stylized shooters I've played in many years, the other being a somewhat flawed, yet very satisfying, rpg with a lot of character choice and customization, not to mention a great (though unbalanced) roleplaying system under the hood.

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In case any of you need further convincing on Singularity... 

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hunter5024

4 of these 5 games I fully intended to play before they came out and then disregarded due to reviews and such. Maybe I was stupid to do so? Rise of The Argonauts and Singularity still looked kind of good to me.

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sumbog

One game I really wanted to buy was Valkyria Chronicles, just never got around to getting it, that's my shame game. As for those ones... None of them really interest me, I could live without them.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#47  Edited By ESREVER

@Sumbog: You owe it to yourself to buy and play Valkyria Chronicles to completion, or a bunch of us on GB are gonna beat you up.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By Getz

Bullet Witch is horrible, Singularity is a hidden gem though. If people are still playing Multi on that I'd say it's doubly worth it.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Grillbar

rise of the argonauts is so good

and singularity is also such a fantastic game

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By Morrow

@Dagbiker said:

Oh, you should definately finish Nier. Soon. With all 4 endings.