Poll - Hows the two console lifestyle working out for you Xbox 360 + PS3 owners?

ptys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By ptys
nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nukesniper

Its nice to have both, but my PS3 doesn't get used very much. However, I got to play Uncharted 1 and 2, so I consider that one a win.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Sooperspy

Its all good. I can get all the exclusives I want!

whallett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By whallett

I generally like the xbox, but it is nice to have access to Uncharted, LBP, and other exclusives that should not be missed. 

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Ryax

its good. but the wii is where its at!

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Not sure what F. is supposed to mean if this poll is intended for people who bought both consoles (unless you''e referring to the Wii with that option), but I voted that one because I totally should have bought a PS3 instead of an Xbox 360 when I needed to take the decision.

bravetoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By bravetoaster

B.

PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

I bought the PS3 strictly as a Blu-Ray player. But the exclusives are awesome, so I play those a lot. Uncharted 2 is one of the best games I've ever played.

Reuben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Reuben

It's nice being able to play games from both sides, My PS3 is however collecting dust.

ptys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By ptys
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Not sure what F. is supposed to mean if this poll is intended for people who bought both consoles (unless you''e referring to the Wii with that option), but I voted that one because I totally should have bought a PS3 instead of an Xbox 360 when I needed to take the decision. "
It's for everyone, so if you own just a X360 but wish you bought a PS3 and vice versa.
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By xyzygy

I don't use my PS3 at all, but since Demon's Souls is exclusive to it then I'm glad I bought the thing. 

Too bad Project Dark isn't exclusive because it would have gotten some more play. There are literally no games coming out for it (exclusive) that i'm excited about. Maybe the Last Guardian, but that's over a year away.

honeycut1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By honeycut1

It 's nice to have the options, but I don't have the time to finish as many games as I would like on either system.

jelekeloy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By jelekeloy

I have a PS3, but I'm starting to think the 360 would have been better for me since I spend most of my time playing online.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#14  Edited By AgentJ

On the PS3, I'm glad I bought it, but I haven't had a ton of time to play games and there haven't been that many exclusives I've had to have.

Marmaladebrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#15  Edited By Marmaladebrat

It is good to have both systems for the particular games on each; I don't know Mass Effect and Alan Wake on the 360 and Uncharted, Metal Gear and WipeOut on the PS3. It has been nice to go back and forth. I do think that the 360 is definitely more social. I have more friends on the 360 and they all have headsets and are continually sending party invites or at least messages to one another.

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MethodMan008

I like it.  Old used games are cheaper on 360 and it has a grip of awesome XBLA games...  And a few exclusives I like, Mass Effect, Alan Wake, and Halo Reach...  and kind of Splinter Cell and Left 4 Dead 2... 

And the PS3 has a grip of great exclusives I love and few awesome PSN titles like the Pixeljunk series.

A lot of money to spend on gaming consoles, but it's my favorite hobby, so it makes sense to me.

rargy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#17  Edited By rargy

Great for exclusives.  Xbox used more for multiplatform games.

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#18  Edited By Jost1

PS3 collects dust at the moment but it's been good having both.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jack268

PS3 for SSFIV because thats where the community is at. Also Uncharted. 

360 for Halo Reach and other exclusives. 

It works fine for me

ProfessorK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By ProfessorK

I bought a 360 to stay in touch with my friends(who all had 1 before me). A PS3 mainly for the exclusives(MGS4 when I bought it). Now my purchasing order is :   I buy  multiplat games unless there is a crippling bug on 360 and fighters on PS3 since I'm not a joystick player and can't stand the 360 dpad.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By REDRUN

The two Xbox 360's are used more than the PC/Mac for gaming, the Wii, DS, iPhone and PS3 all put together. There is no reason to continue buying Blu-ray for the PS3 with shitty load times and updates to watch commercials from a disc I just bought. I now watch more movies from iTunes, Netflix off the Xbox 360 or  Zune Marketplace. Its good to have both, but I am not using the PS3 as much as I thought I would. Owning multiple consoles does not really benefit me since my time is limited and all my friends had migrated to Xbox Live plus less problems with just wanting to get in and play.

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By kagato

I like having the option to play on either of the three consoles to be honest, i dont really play my PS3 or Wii anyway near as much as they deserve to be played but i guess everyone has similar issues.  When you opt to go multiformat you always end up using one as your main console even if its not intentional, mostly its my 360 i am on the most since the majority of my friends are on there.