Garfield360UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Garfield360UK

Hey all

I have been looking at the Prince of Persia game coming soon to Xbox 360 (and other platforms) and wandered whether its worth buying?

I am looking for games I can get emersed into easily as I have only finished Bioshock, Call of Duty 2, Gears of War and Halo 3 on the 360 (as well as Guitar Hero 3 career on Easy and working on Medium). I like a shortish game but one that can grip you till you finish so if there are any suggestions on games I could get that would suite this I would appriciate it.

Also, I am wandering whether its worth me getting Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour full band packages if I plan to play it mainly single player and over live possibly with a friend who is interested in the game?

Cheers and all reccomendations based on what I have said will be appriciated.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru

It's hard to recommend a game when no one has played it yet. However, assuming it will play like the other Prince of Persia games, I think you may enjoy it. It would help to know if you've played any of the PoP games before though.

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By thordain

You'll just have to wait till it comes out. Hard to judge the game beforehand. It looks good though.

code305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By code305
Thordain said:
"You'll just have to wait till it comes out. Hard to judge the game beforehand. It looks good though."
I go with Thordain
Garfield360UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Garfield360UK
brukaoru said:
"It's hard to recommend a game when no one has played it yet. However, assuming it will play like the other Prince of Persia games, I think you may enjoy it. It would help to know if you've played any of the PoP games before though.
"
Thordain said:
"You'll just have to wait till it comes out. Hard to judge the game beforehand. It looks good though."
Sorry, yeah I havent played the other titles in the series so this would be my first. I can take reccomendations for titles that would suite what I have said. Its just hard as I dont have the time or really the patience for a 100+ hour game, even though there are many great titles like this I like a game to grip me story wise but not drag out too long.
code305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By code305

if you havent played the other games in this series i can assure you that they are god games. Very enjoyable. If the developes of this game doesnt make a lotof changes in the gameplay then i can say tha this game would be good

PitifullPete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PitifullPete

After what you've written: Maybe youwould enjoy the orange box. There you got Half-Life2 plus episodes. Everyone loved it only critique was it's length. It should be pretty cheap now, too.

code305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By code305

half life 2 is like $10 dollars now

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Absurd

Not sure but If you Pre-Order on steam, You get Sands of Time for free :P

PitifullPete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PitifullPete

or pay 64$ for all 4 titles.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By RHCPfan24

Looks interesting but not many have played it yet.  Wait a little over a week to find out :)

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Absurd
PitifullPete said:
"or pay 64$ for all 4 titles."
That is actually a pretty good deal.
Avatar image for deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9
deactivated-5aeccee38cdf9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

PitifullPete said:
"After what you've written: Maybe youwould enjoy the orange box. There you got Half-Life2 plus episodes. Everyone loved it only critique was it's length. It should be pretty cheap now, too."
Yup i picked up the orange box for like $20, best deal ever.
Thordain said:
Yea I think this game looks pretty sick, just have to wait prolly till after thanks giving for the reviews to roll in.