Reminder: Bomb Should Have A Face/Giant Bomb IRC Town Hall

Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Edited By Jensonb

Just a quick reminder that tonight we're recording a very special Bomb Should Have A Face with Giant Bomb Favorite Sons David Snider and Jeff Gerstmann. Essentially, Bomb Should Have A Face and The Giant Bomb IRC, in conjunction with Jeff and Snide, are hosting a Town Hall meeting to discuss updates to the site and any new features. You can get involved by joining in the discussion starting at 8PM EST (1AM GMT, Sunday) - if you need help with that, hit up this topic.

We look forward to seeing you tonight!

Jens

PS: For more information on the Bomb Should Have A Face/Giant Bomb IRC Site Features of Giant Bomb (Dot) Com Town Hall, check out Snide's announcment here.

Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1  Edited By Jensonb

Just a quick reminder that tonight we're recording a very special Bomb Should Have A Face with Giant Bomb Favorite Sons David Snider and Jeff Gerstmann. Essentially, Bomb Should Have A Face and The Giant Bomb IRC, in conjunction with Jeff and Snide, are hosting a Town Hall meeting to discuss updates to the site and any new features. You can get involved by joining in the discussion starting at 8PM EST (1AM GMT, Sunday) - if you need help with that, hit up this topic.

We look forward to seeing you tonight!

Jens

PS: For more information on the Bomb Should Have A Face/Giant Bomb IRC Site Features of Giant Bomb (Dot) Com Town Hall, check out Snide's announcment here.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I'll be there in 52 minutes!

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Endogene

This is going on now btw.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By brukaoru

Good work Jenson, thanks for asking about stuff for me! :)

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

If only I had IRC...