Gustav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Gustav

Evening everyone! 

The game just passed peer review a couple of hours ago and it is now available on the Xbox Live Indie Games channel! After about 2 years of work it is finally released, I feel relieved and extremely happy that I was able to finish such a big project at all.

Overall, I am happy with how the game turned out and I hope people will like it! Here is a link to my website with more information about the game: http://gustavolsson.squarespace.com/ Please post your feedback if you play it!

(Not sure if this should be posted to the forums or not since I only talk about my own game in this post, if a mod thinks it shouldn't, please just remove it from the forums.)

Gustav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gustav

Evening everyone! 

The game just passed peer review a couple of hours ago and it is now available on the Xbox Live Indie Games channel! After about 2 years of work it is finally released, I feel relieved and extremely happy that I was able to finish such a big project at all.

Overall, I am happy with how the game turned out and I hope people will like it! Here is a link to my website with more information about the game: http://gustavolsson.squarespace.com/ Please post your feedback if you play it!

(Not sure if this should be posted to the forums or not since I only talk about my own game in this post, if a mod thinks it shouldn't, please just remove it from the forums.)

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By zanzibarbreeze

Well done. Creating a game from scratch is a big achievement. I wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ISuperGamerI

I don't know what it is but I love the art style and good job bro.

Jost1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Jost1

Love the look of it, nice scenery and looks like the handling is allright!