• 127 results
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

I don't get it, shouldn't we expect wii games to have as good graphics as 360 and ps3 games? Because honestly now, the wii costs more than the X360....
What's the wii's pass?

cdstacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By cdstacker

Nintendo have never advertised it as such or promised anything like that. When you buy a Wii you know exactly what your are buying and you know it lacks HD capability and no Wii game has ever misled people into thinking it should look as good as a 360 or ps3 game. 

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PureRok

I don't get the logic behind this. "It costs more, so it must be better." is extremely flawed logic.

matthew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By matthew

It seems you enjoy posting questions/topics that would typically garner a response, be they inflammatory or not.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By oldschool

I don't know.  Shouldn't we expect better threads?

pinthewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pinthewind

The Wii is still by far the top selling console of this generation, so apparently it doesn't matter. Also, the appeal of the Wii to most people (casual gamers) is the accessibility and novelty of it, not so much the graphics or anything that "core" gamers usually care about. It may be a different story now that Sony and Microsoft are implementing some of the same ideas into their consoles, though.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@PureRok said:
"I don't get the logic behind this. "It costs more, so it must be better." is extremely flawed logic."

Why shouldn't we expect the wii be as powerful as the other consoles if it costs more than the 360?
There's no reason it should cost $250 and be so weak now.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Al3xand3r

Yeah, when the 360 had its price cut, the Wii should have magically been upgraded. Awesome logic right there. Nintendo is not desperate, thus no price cut yet. Thx. Would it matter to you anyway? You aren't going to buy one even if it costs $100. And if you already have one you don't use, shouldn't you be glad its retail value hasn't degraded? You can sell it without losing much still. Hurray?

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Al3xand3r said:
"Yeah, when the 360 had its price cut, the Wii should have magically been upgraded. Awesome logic right there."
But doesn't that just show the wii to be an awful deal?
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Al3xand3r

No, it shows that the logic behind "people buy it cos it's the cheapest" was flawed, as is the logic behind most of your posts.

Knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By Knives
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@PureRok said:
"I don't get the logic behind this. "It costs more, so it must be better." is extremely flawed logic."
Why shouldn't we expect the wii be as powerful as the other consoles if it costs more than the 360? There's no reason it should cost $250 and be so weak now. "
Because it's not the hardware that matters, it's the content. People buy Wii's for NIntendo games and you're not going to find Nintendo games anywhere else. So when "Super HD Blockbuster" game-X inevitably disappoints you, you have another console to turn to that's not all about polygons and stale voice acting.
DryPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DryPenguin

I don't think we should expect better graphics, graphics by themselves don't make great games.  We should expect better games for the Wii.  Which IMO has the highest crap to quality ratio of any console thus far created.  I play a LOT of Wii games, almost as if I was a games journalist reviewing Wii games because I have 3 sons and I ship one crappy game after another from Gamefly just to find the 10 or so games worth buying for them on the Wii.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Al3xand3r

So how about doing better research than blindlingly taking games off the shelves in search of the good stuff? 10 to 1 sounds pretty sweet considering the amount of games on the Wii anyway. Sounds like there's tons of good games to find after all :)

PS: PS1&2 and the PC still have higher crap to good ratio. Except sites actually covered the good games for those so you could find them easier.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@PureRok said:
Why shouldn't we expect the wii be as powerful as the other consoles if it costs more than the 360? There's no reason it should cost $250 and be so weak now. "
Because it's not the hardware that matters, it's the content. People buy Wii's for NIntendo games and you're not going to find Nintendo games anywhere else. So when "Super HD Blockbuster" game-X inevitably disappoints you, you have another console to turn to that's not all about polygons and stale voice acting.
"
Oh, and I completely understand.  But I guess it boils down to this-- why does the wii get a free pass on having weak hardware despite having a similar price?
Knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Knives
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@PureRok said:
"
Oh, and I completely understand.  But I guess it boils down to this-- why does the wii get a free pass on having weak hardware despite having a similar price? "
Does it really get a free pass? Do gaming enthusiasts
really consider the Wii an equal to HD gaming platforms?
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@PureRok said:
"
Oh, and I completely understand.  But I guess it boils down to this-- why does the wii get a free pass on having weak hardware despite having a similar price? "
Does it really get a free pass? Do gaming enthusiasts
really consider the Wii an equal to HD gaming platforms? "

Well, sort of, yea.  Conduit looks like crap yet it gets hype...for its graphics.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Al3xand3r

They sure do Knives, aren't you one? So am I! I don't care about what some pretentious fucks come up with to put it down, all I care about is games, of which there's plenty on any system, and I don't have time to waste making threads about how much those I like less than others suck just to validate my choices and feel confident I own the cool underdog or some weird shit like that. I'd rather go play something instead.

Haze and Too Human had tons of hype too, yet were shite Smug. What, they didn't have enough hands-on time to realise that before release? Bullshit, then they shouldn't have been confident enough to praise them beforehand if that was the case. I wonder which will turn out better.

Knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Knives
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"Well, sort of, yea.  Conduit looks like crap yet it gets hype...for its graphics."
Say what you want about NIntendo Power, they did say the Conduit was the best FPS on the WIi in their review. And I don't think you can blame people for hyping The Conduit considering the amount of talk High Voltage has put up around their game. If it fails to meet expectations, so be it. Nobody will take High Voltage seriously again.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Al3xand3r said:
"They sure do Knives, aren't you one? So am I! I don't care about what some pretentious fucks come up with to put it down, all I care about is games, of which there's plenty on any system, and I don't have time to waste making threads about how much those I like less than others suck just to validate my choices and feel confident I own the cool underdog or some weird shit like that. I'd rather go play something instead."
And i win.
Growing my e-penis one post at a time.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Al3xand3r

You win what exactly? You basically admit you're only making threads to troll, sometimes the Wii, other times the PS3? It's obvious anyway. I just figured using "strong" language like you do about the Wii would finally make you reveal it yourself. It worked. Thx for making it easy.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Al3xand3r said:
"You win what exactly? Basically admitting you're only making threads to troll, sometimes the Wii, other times the PS3? It's obvious anyway."

Well, even though I say it rather bluntly and charged, the truth is, at the price points they're at, the wii should be able to have 360 graphics.  The wii is hugely overpriced at this point.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By End_Boss

This is why everybody hates you, Smug.

No Caption Provided

Knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Knives
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@Al3xand3r said:
"You win what exactly? Basically admitting you're only making threads to troll, sometimes the Wii, other times the PS3? It's obvious anyway."
Well, even though I say it rather bluntly and charged, the truth is, at the price points they're at, the wii should be able to have 360 graphics.  The wii is hugely overpriced at this point. "
Maybe, maybe not. Alexander doesn't speak for the gaming community. The opinion that the WIi is worth a damn is a minority one, at best. I don't think the price-point argument is fair. And I don't think the Wii's popularity is a good reason to dislike the system, even if most Wii owners like it or bought it for the wrong reasons. The fact remains that more people continue to buy the Wii at $250 than they buy the Xbox360 at $200. Shit, I don't even want to buy an Xbox360 for $200. And that's the only console/handheld I don't own. Of all the consoles that shouldn't get a pass, it's the Xbox360. Where are the games? The Xbox360 hasn't had a worthwhile exclusive since 2008.
freakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By freakin

What did you forget to bring this up before the Wii launched? 

You know I thought you might have a brain in your head when you praised Natal.   So much for that thought. 

Btw the Wii doesn't get a pass, people just like the motion controls enough not to care.  Same with the DS, they like the newness of it, some people are sick of regular controls.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By PercyChuggs

Terrible logic, doesn't even require a response, so I will give none.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@freakin said:
"What did you forget to bring this up before the Wii launched?  You know I thought you might have a brain in your head when you praised Natal.   So much for that thought.  Btw the Wii doesn't get a pass, people just like the motion controls enough not to care.  Same with the DS, they like the newness of it, some people are sick of regular controls."
Wait, so do people actually like the motion controls?  If so, yea, that'd be a thread changer.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@Al3xand3r said:
Well, even though I say it rather bluntly and charged, the truth is, at the price points they're at, the wii should be able to have 360 graphics.  The wii is hugely overpriced at this point. "
Maybe, maybe not. Alexander doesn't speak for the gaming community. The opinion that the WIi is worth a damn is a minority one, at best. I don't think the price-point argument is fair. And I don't think the Wii's popularity is a good reason to dislike the system, even if most Wii owners like it or bought it for the wrong reasons. The fact remains that more people continue to buy the Wii at $250 than they buy the Xbox360 at $200. Shit, I don't even want to buy an Xbox360 for $200. And that's the only console/handheld I don't own. Of all the consoles that shouldn't get a pass, it's the Xbox360. Where are the games? The Xbox360 hasn't had a worthwhile exclusive since 2008.
"
Has the Wii had a worthwhile game since 2008?  February was the month if I remember.

And as for that, dang, you must not like jrpgs-- star ocean or rtses- halo wars.  But other than that, I'd actually agree.  Some worth playing ones like Ninja Blade and whatnot, but nothing great.  That being said, there's something the wii doesn't have-- multiplatform games.  Believe it or not, against the idea of the internet, they're just as enjoyable as non exclusive titles.  And with all that, it's mid year, usually we only see 5 or so worthwhile games in all by now.  There's been many more.  This fall and into 2010 though, if you really value exclusives so highly you'll be damn well pleased.
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By asurastrike

The PS2 was more expensive than the GameCube and Xbox, but both had better graphics than the PS2.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Asurastrike said:
"The PS2 was more expensive than the GameCube and Xbox, but both had better graphics than the PS2."
They were all in the same ballpark though.
Knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Knives
@SmugDarkLoser says:
Has the Wii had a worthwhile game since 2008?  February was the month if I remember. And as for that, dang, you must not like jrpgs-- star ocean.  But other than that, I'd actually agree.  Some worth playing ones like Ninja Blade and whatnot, but nothing great.  That being said, there's something the wii doesn't have-- multiplatform games.  Believe it or not, against the idea of the internet, they're just as enjoyable as non exclusive titles.  And with all that, it's mid year, usually we only see 5 or so worthwhile games in all by now.  There's been many more.  This fall and into 2010 though, if you really value exclusives so highly you'll be damn well pleased. "
Punch-Out!! First Wii game to get 5-stars on Giantbomb. But forget the Wii, you've already determined it to be inferior. The PS3 is
killing the Xbox in exclusives right now.
Avatar image for phaggybignastymckill
PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

should we expect you to shut the fuck up?

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By asurastrike
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@Al3xand3r said:
"
Has the Wii had a worthwhile game since 2008?  February was the month if I remember. And as for that, dang, you must not like jrpgs-- star ocean.  But other than that, I'd actually agree.  Some worth playing ones like Ninja Blade and whatnot, but nothing great.  That being said, there's something the wii doesn't have-- multiplatform games.  Believe it or not, against the idea of the internet, they're just as enjoyable as non exclusive titles.  And with all that, it's mid year, usually we only see 5 or so worthwhile games in all by now.  There's been many more.  This fall and into 2010 though, if you really value exclusives so highly you'll be damn well pleased. "
Punch-Out!! First Wii game to get 5-stars on Giantbomb. 
"
To be fair, Mario Galaxy and SSB Brawl came out before GiantBomb existed.
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By maxszy
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@Asurastrike said:
"The PS2 was more expensive than the GameCube and Xbox, but both had better graphics than the PS2."
They were all in the same ballpark though. "
You just screwed your own argument here.

The Wii is in a different ballpark, playing a different game. Thus there are no expectations that it would have the same graphics/processing power of that of the 360 or PS3. Its in a whole different category.
freakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By freakin
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@freakin said:
"What did you forget to bring this up before the Wii launched?  You know I thought you might have a brain in your head when you praised Natal.   So much for that thought.  Btw the Wii doesn't get a pass, people just like the motion controls enough not to care.  Same with the DS, they like the newness of it, some people are sick of regular controls."
Wait, so do people actually like the motion controls?  If so, yea, that'd be a thread changer. "

Liked, sure, but I think if people were satisfied the Motion Plus wouldn't be coming out and previous to that the Wii Board.  
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
@Maxszy said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@Asurastrike said:
They were all in the same ballpark though. "
You just screwed your own argument here.The Wii is in a different ballpark, playing a different game. Thus there are no expectations that it would have the same graphics/processing power of that of the 360 or PS3. Its in a whole different category. "
I was referencing those consoles' graphical capabilities

Anyway, so essentially it's $50 more and then a trade off, talking about hardware here, waggle for processing?  Hmm... considering waggle sucks....
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By asurastrike
@freakin said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@freakin said:
Wait, so do people actually like the motion controls?  If so, yea, that'd be a thread changer. "
Liked, sure, but I think if people were satisfied the Motion Plus wouldn't be coming out and previous to that the Wii Board.   "
You are wrong there, the balance board and motion plus weren't created because people were unsatisfied, but rather because it is a way to justify pricing a game above 100 dollars.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#37  Edited By AgentJ
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@PureRok said:
"
Wow Knives, you are a GB user after my own heart
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By asurastrike
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@PureRok said:
"
Yeah, when "Super HD Blockbuster" game-X inevitably disappoints you, you can fall back on "Super Mario/Zelda/Metroid Rehash" game-X that's not all about polygons and stale voice acting.
freakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By freakin
@Asurastrike said:
"
@freakin said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@freakin said:
Liked, sure, but I think if people were satisfied the Motion Plus wouldn't be coming out and previous to that the Wii Board.   "
You are wrong there, the balance board and motion plus weren't created because people were unsatisfied, but rather because it is a way to justify pricing a game above 100 dollars. "

You can make that argument for the Balance board, since it being added to a lot of games is more a byproduct of Wii Fit's success, the Motion Plus only exists to improve the original functionality of the Wii wand.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40  Edited By Arkthemaniac
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@Al3xand3r said:
"They sure do Knives, aren't you one? So am I! I don't care about what some pretentious fucks come up with to put it down, all I care about is games, of which there's plenty on any system, and I don't have time to waste making threads about how much those I like less than others suck just to validate my choices and feel confident I own the cool underdog or some weird shit like that. I'd rather go play something instead."
And i win.Growing my e-penis one post at a time. "
Up to about 3 mm, right?
DryPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DryPenguin
@Al3xand3r: Reread my post sir.  I didn't say 10 to 1 crap to good ratio, I said 10 good games period.  Out of a massive library.  Granted that was a bit of an exaggeration but only a bit.  The problem is Nintendo really doesn't give a damn if a game is good as long as they get paid.  That is a detriment to the system. 

Also, I don't blindly pull games off a shelf, but the reality is there aren't that many places to look that review games in a way that would benefit me in my purpose.  I'm looking for games that a 4, 6 and 8 year old would be interested in and play.  Giantbomb while I love it isn't catering to that market and shouldn't.  So I play a lot of games and the vast vast vast, VAST mega majority of Wii titles are crap.  No matter what your age, just pure meritless crap.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By AgentJ
@Asurastrike said:
"
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@PureRok said:
"
Yeah, when "Super HD Blockbuster" game-X inevitably disappoints you, you can fall back on "Super Mario/Zelda/Metroid Rehash" game-X that's not all about polygons and stale voice acting. "
Comments like this dissapoint me. They come out with something new almost once a year, and those games usually get great reviews, but no one buys them. Elite Beat Agents. Pikmin. Excite Truck. Legend of Starfy. Advance Wars. Battalion Wars. 

I'm pulling the following from another thread
@Knives said: 
" I think there is a difference between thinking the Wii is stupid and thinking that it could/should be better. Hell yeah, I want HD graphics, and Motion+ should've been there from the start. It could be a better system, but so could the Xbox360 and PS3, which is why they've announced their own motion control. I still enjoy playing game on my Wii, I'm still looking forward to new games coming out later this year and in 2010. 

But his "Wii is stupid" argument, is in fact stupid. By his logic, Persona 3 and 4 are bad games because they're on the PS2.
"
It seems that most of the arguement is directed at the lack of horsepower under the wii and a percieved lack of games. It's true: if you are looking for Fallout 3 on the wii, you aren't going to get it. That said, for many gamers, processing power holds a low importance when considering their console purchase. 
There are some benefits to the wii that shouldn't be ignored, like the Virtual Console and backwards compatablity. And while some self-proclaimed "hardcore" gamers say that the Wii is lacking in the games department, they are simply missing that those games either aren't for them (after all, games, like any other art medium, are a matter of taste), or they haven't tried them in the first place(it's not like no one has ever trashed Nirvana without ever hearing a note from their albums), both of which im sure are rampant reasons among the posters of this forum.
As such, the frequent "bashing" of the Wii is uncalled for, especially when those gamers who enjoy the Wii for what it is dont go into other threads and bash the other consoles for not having wii games, or for gamers "selling out" for high graphics over gameplay. These sorts of discussions are llike shit-flavored popsicles- they're absolutely worthless and only a select few want them. 
tranquilchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#43  Edited By tranquilchaos

The wii is to gaming what netbooks are to computing. Simple. Mainstream. Lacking. Easily ignored.

I think I'm with the troll on this one.

Knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Knives
@DryPenguin said:
" @Al3xand3r: Reread my post sir.  I didn't say 10 to 1 crap to good ratio, I said 10 good games period.  Out of a massive library.  Granted that was a bit of an exaggeration but only a bit.  The problem is Nintendo really doesn't give a damn if a game is good as long as they get paid.  That is a detriment to the system.  Also, I don't blindly pull games off a shelf, but the reality is there aren't that many places to look that review games in a way that would benefit me in my purpose.  I'm looking for games that a 4, 6 and 8 year old would be interested in and play.  Giantbomb while I love it isn't catering to that market and shouldn't.  So I play a lot of games and the vast vast vast, VAST mega majority of Wii titles are crap.  No matter what your age, just pure meritless crap. "
So, OK! Let's try to get some numbers going. "vast vast vast, VAST mega majority of Wii titles are crap". How about 99%, that sound good? 99% of Wii games are crap. There are currently 90 titles on Gamerankings with a 75% or higher rating. A fair place to start no? That would mean the Wii has over 9000 games! I didn't know it had that many..
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AgentJ
@Knives said:
"
@DryPenguin said:
" @Al3xand3r: Reread my post sir.  I didn't say 10 to 1 crap to good ratio, I said 10 good games period.  Out of a massive library.  Granted that was a bit of an exaggeration but only a bit.  The problem is Nintendo really doesn't give a damn if a game is good as long as they get paid.  That is a detriment to the system.  Also, I don't blindly pull games off a shelf, but the reality is there aren't that many places to look that review games in a way that would benefit me in my purpose.  I'm looking for games that a 4, 6 and 8 year old would be interested in and play.  Giantbomb while I love it isn't catering to that market and shouldn't.  So I play a lot of games and the vast vast vast, VAST mega majority of Wii titles are crap.  No matter what your age, just pure meritless crap. "
So, OK! Let's try to get some numbers going. "vast vast vast, VAST mega majority of Wii titles are crap". How about 99%, that sound good? 99% of Wii games are crap. There are currently 90 titles on Gamerankings with a 75% or higher rating. A fair place to start no? That would mean the Wii has over 9000 games! I didn't know it had that many..
"
To be fair, 75% is pretty generous. How many are there with a gamerankings of above 80?
Knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Knives
@tranquilchaos said:
" The wii is to gaming what netbooks are to computing. Simple. Mainstream. Lacking. Easily ignored.I think I'm with the troll on this one. "
How's that Xbox workin' out for you? I bet you're just swimming in games this year. Year of the Xbox definitely.
Knives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Knives
@AgentJ said:
"
@Knives said:
"
@DryPenguin said:
"
To be fair, 75% is pretty generous. How many are there with a gamerankings of above 80?
"
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AgentJ
@Knives said:
"
@AgentJ said:
"
@Knives said:
"
@DryPenguin said:
"
"
"
55 games? thats quite a lot more than the collection i have now. I'll take 55 games any day. 
DryPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DryPenguin
@Knives:  Did you really just break out Gamerankings to validate your argument about quality?  Really?

Especially in a post where you quoted me saying "I am looking for games for my kids and games journalism doesn't cater to my needs as a father"?  Really?

Question Knives, did you read my post and care to give a well thought out answer or did you just want to defend your console to the death?  Because honestly, I don't really care that much to get into a flame war with a fanboi.  Get back at me

Seriously?  You care about Gamerankings?  wow
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By asurastrike
@AgentJ said:
"
@Asurastrike said:
"
@Knives said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
@PureRok said:
"
Yeah, when "Super HD Blockbuster" game-X inevitably disappoints you, you can fall back on "Super Mario/Zelda/Metroid Rehash" game-X that's not all about polygons and stale voice acting. "
Comments like this dissapoint me. They come out with something new almost once a year, and those games usually get great reviews, but no one buys them. Elite Beat Agents. Pikmin. Excite Truck. Legend of Starfy. Advance Wars. Battalion Wars. 
Look at what I quoted. All I did was copy paste Knives comment and change a few words. Why doesn't it disappoint you when he talks bad about the 360 and PS3?

Anyway, everyone, just buy whatever the hell you want. Who gives a crap?