Site questionnaire made me question reality!

• 58 results
Kingpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I wanted to write in "FUCK NO YOU ASSHOLE" on the swearing question.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

It heartens me to see that you all agree that Brad is the one true Anime Editor.

eddiephlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is a frisco melt a sandwich?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@splodge said:

It's wasn't best anime editor, it was True anime editor. There is a significant difference. And it's Brad. It's always been Brad and always be Brad. I will have a physical altercation with anyone who disagrees. VIOLENT CRIME!!!!

Edit - also a hamburger is not a sandwich. It is one level above sandwich.

I think it is pretty clear that we are a year to eighteen months before Brad moves back to North Carolina. That seems to be the trend moving away from San Francisco, so I expect Giant Bomb Appalachia to be up and running within two years

What to expect form Giant Bomb Appalachia?
- No Shoes Required, Friday Ho-Down - A video show that will lead into Unprofessional Friday that happens and hour earlier east coast time.
- 'Shoemaker Mountain' Podcast - [ Nestled in the Blueridge Mountains, Shoemaker Mountain named for Phinnaeus 'George Washington' Shoemaker. Back in the late 1800s the mountain was a booming town of 7000 and industrial center of stone cutting. The area saw hard times during The Depression and never recovered.] The a podcast featuring the 'homespun wisdom' of gaming from Brad and his two permanent guest hosts (to be named later).

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think they should make short, funnier, and less family friendly articles.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@49th said:

I think they should make short, funnier, and less family friendly articles.

Only if by family friendly you mean a fire & brimstone puritanical view of gaming news!

...What went we out into this wilderness to find? Leaving our country, kindred, our fathers houses? We have travailed a vast ocean. For what? For what? Was it not for the pure and faithful dispensation of the gaming's gospels, and the Kingdom of Miyamoto?
...What went we out into this wilderness to find? Leaving our country, kindred, our fathers houses? We have travailed a vast ocean. For what? For what? Was it not for the pure and faithful dispensation of the gaming's gospels, and the Kingdom of Miyamoto?
Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The hamburger is a type of sandwich in which at least one ground beef patty is the essential sandwich filling.

One True Anime Editor is Jason, who supersedes Brad because Jason has made AMVs and Brad has not.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Probably unrelated to the thread but I think spit would've been interesting if the survey had questions related to the stuff they talk about. Like how fast is your internet? Do you have a 4K TV? Do you still have traditional TV cable? Etc. And I'd like to hear that info.