Spring premium sale?

Broshmosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Broshmosh

This is mainly a question to staff - are there any plans to run a premium sale during this Spring?

I should have renewed during the Bombathon but I ummed and ahhed for too long and missed my chance.

No worries if there isn't due to be one, I was going to re-sub at the end of this month either way but wondered if I should wait another week or two to catch the sale price and avoid asking the folks on the support desk to refund the difference.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If I remember correctly, spring sales for premium usually happen around Mother's Day.

Avatar image for deactivated-647f76b346730
deactivated-647f76b346730

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@broshmosh: in the past, Rorie has told me just to go ahead and renew and just shoot them an email. They're willing to deactivate the discount code and just give you the sale price normally

Broshmosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

This is mainly a question to staff - are there any plans to run a premium sale during this Spring?

I should have renewed during the Bombathon but I ummed and ahhed for too long and missed my chance.

No worries if there isn't due to be one, I was going to re-sub at the end of this month either way but wondered if I should wait another week or two to catch the sale price and avoid asking the folks on the support desk to refund the difference.

Yeah we've tried to shift back to a two-sales-per-year model lately, but you can always just email me at support and I can get you the discounted rate, even if you've renewed recently. I know we haven't had a lot of merch in the last year (working on it!) so happy to remove the code and refund anyone down that wants it!

Broshmosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: Thanks, I'll sort that out on payday :)