Taking my time with Prince of Persia, Halo 3 multi

starhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By starhawk

Prince of Persia was the game that hooked me this Christmas and convinced me to drop the cash for one of the new consoles.  I loved the trailers I watched before the game was released and so far, the game has totally lived up to my hopes,  I love it.

Usually when I enjoy a game this much, I blast through it as quick as possible.  This hasn't been the case for Prince of Persia though.  It's become normal for me to heal one land, collect as many light seeds as I can get there, gaze at the vistas the game has to offer, and then stop for the day. It just feels natural that way, and because of that the game has already lasted me longer than some other titles with clocked play times maybe twice as long.  If I had to review the game and had to play through it as quick as possible, I could understand why the game might get criticized for being short and a little repetitive in gameplay.  But since I usually haven't played for periods longer than an hour...it hasn't yet become stale for me.  In fact, it feels fresh every time I turn it on and head to a new area. 

It's my favorite game I've bought for my new xbox 360, but there's another game I've been playing a lot too...Halo 3.  Both the solo campaign, and the online multiplayer.  I've improved a lot at the game and now can manage to hold my own in most random online battles.  Especially playing with my friends back home in America...my favorite game type is capture the flag, I still don't know every map well, but I think it was the Valhalla map that was my favorite.  Great game, I get why it's the xbox's flagship series. 

starhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By starhawk

Prince of Persia was the game that hooked me this Christmas and convinced me to drop the cash for one of the new consoles.  I loved the trailers I watched before the game was released and so far, the game has totally lived up to my hopes,  I love it.

Usually when I enjoy a game this much, I blast through it as quick as possible.  This hasn't been the case for Prince of Persia though.  It's become normal for me to heal one land, collect as many light seeds as I can get there, gaze at the vistas the game has to offer, and then stop for the day. It just feels natural that way, and because of that the game has already lasted me longer than some other titles with clocked play times maybe twice as long.  If I had to review the game and had to play through it as quick as possible, I could understand why the game might get criticized for being short and a little repetitive in gameplay.  But since I usually haven't played for periods longer than an hour...it hasn't yet become stale for me.  In fact, it feels fresh every time I turn it on and head to a new area. 

It's my favorite game I've bought for my new xbox 360, but there's another game I've been playing a lot too...Halo 3.  Both the solo campaign, and the online multiplayer.  I've improved a lot at the game and now can manage to hold my own in most random online battles.  Especially playing with my friends back home in America...my favorite game type is capture the flag, I still don't know every map well, but I think it was the Valhalla map that was my favorite.  Great game, I get why it's the xbox's flagship series. 

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Cirdain

Same untill I got to the final Warrior part. Called my brother to do it for me because thier was no way that I could mash the attack button as much as that fight wanted me to. I play the game on the PC.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I've really enjoyed Prince of Persia. I had a few nitpicks during the first few hours, but as I got closer to beating it, I was becoming more and more impressed with what it had to offer. One of the best games of the year, without question. And yeah, Halo 3 is awesome. Keep enjoying your 360.