The first step is admitting you have a problem

SparroHawc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By SparroHawc

I just spent some time updating Random Number Generation to point out that computers use pseudo-random number generation.  And comment on how that affects toll-assisted speedruns.

And I threw a comment into random loot about those damned glasses of ice-cold milk carried by wildlife all over the place in World of Warcraft.

Heck, I was the one who bothered to find out what Ken Silverman's up to these days, and I never even played Duke Nukem 3D.

I am such a geek...

SparroHawc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SparroHawc

I just spent some time updating Random Number Generation to point out that computers use pseudo-random number generation.  And comment on how that affects toll-assisted speedruns.

And I threw a comment into random loot about those damned glasses of ice-cold milk carried by wildlife all over the place in World of Warcraft.

Heck, I was the one who bothered to find out what Ken Silverman's up to these days, and I never even played Duke Nukem 3D.

I am such a geek...

Pinkshley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pinkshley1

yep

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dudacles

Keep it up, I guess.

ZmillA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ZmillA

Now all you have to do is figure out how to turn these "problems" of yours into cold hard cash.

SparroHawc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SparroHawc
@ZmillA said:
" Now all you have to do is figure out how to turn these "problems" of yours into cold hard cash. "
Step three: Profit!