The Humble Indie Bundle IS GOLD

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Today I purchased the Humble Indie Bundle for $10. From that $10 I now have six games (including Somorost 2 which was just added). I now have my second copy of World of Goo, after purchasing it first time around on Game's for Windows for a fortune in the name of my drug 'Achievements'. This is what is so great about indie developers, is because the small size in their development teams there is less conflict of interest and they are free to do whatever they are cable of and wish to do. As a result, truly unique gaming experiences are created. Also, unlike corporations, indie developers are free to decide whether or not they want their game bundled with another from a different development team. In this case the Humble Indie Bundle is available, all/most unique and high quality indie games at whatever price you want to pay, with the money split between the developers and charities as you please.

There is not much time left to get the bundle (less than a day), so head on over to the website.

Enjoy, courtesy of the game's respective developers.
Avatar image for deactivated-57d3a53d23027
deactivated-57d3a53d23027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Today I purchased the Humble Indie Bundle for $10. From that $10 I now have six games (including Somorost 2 which was just added). I now have my second copy of World of Goo, after purchasing it first time around on Game's for Windows for a fortune in the name of my drug 'Achievements'. This is what is so great about indie developers, is because the small size in their development teams there is less conflict of interest and they are free to do whatever they are cable of and wish to do. As a result, truly unique gaming experiences are created. Also, unlike corporations, indie developers are free to decide whether or not they want their game bundled with another from a different development team. In this case the Humble Indie Bundle is available, all/most unique and high quality indie games at whatever price you want to pay, with the money split between the developers and charities as you please.

There is not much time left to get the bundle (less than a day), so head on over to the website.

Enjoy, courtesy of the game's respective developers.