The Kinectless Xbox One is a worse deal for the UK

This topic is locked from further discussion.

scaramoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm seeing Titanfall bundles for £350 at retail and at the very worst the console is the same price as the PS4 bundles that come with a game for £384. All this new package does for us is gives us less for the same price and they'll probably jack up the Kinect bundle price as a result. It wouldn't surprise me if Kinect retails for £80 standalone..

What is the Xbox One now? A less powerful PS4... all it is, nothing unique about it any more. Microsoft have just proved to me that they have no clue. They've removed everything that could have differentiated this console from the PS4 and their sales were not even that bad, they're topping software sales and are only 2 million behind the PS4 despite being in less that half the countries the PS4 is selling in.

All this move has done for me is made me have 0 interest in the console.

The funny thing is, I said removing Kinect doesn't drop the price and I was proved right.. it is selling for the same price as what we have now. Even in the US the console sells for $450, you're now getting $50 off and less top be excited about and who knows if you even get a game bundled with that... well done :/

Xbox One is dead to me now

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What if it gets an exclusive you really wanna play? Will it still be dead to you?

scaramoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By scaramoosh

@cale said:

What if it gets an exclusive you really wanna play? Will it still be dead to you?

One game doesn't make a console.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#4 sweep  Moderator

Half of this post doesn't make sense and the other half is subjective and abrasive. If you want to discuss the skews of the Xbox One and how that translates internationally then fine, but if you're just looking for an excuse to hate on the console and provoke arguments then that's not cool at all.

I'm going to lock this up. If you want to argue about it then PM the moderator MB. He loves systemwars threads.