The passing thoughts

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By PufferFiz

Ok let me first state that I am glad I didn't pay for this (pc ver) .
Honestly It was ok at best. It was surprisingly short. And the finale was mess, Pretty much was just thrown 3 of every special zombie, but they were ammo stock piles everywhere so all you had to do was pump lead into them. 
My biggest complaint is the inclusion of the l4d characters.  You ONLY meet them in in the beginning movie and at the end. There is little to no dialog with them. And the things they do say, seem flat and unemotional. Hell they didn't even show any sign of sadness when one of them died. Honestly their inclusion just seems like a selling point, As they could have been taken out and the campaign would have been the same. There is no reason of them to be there.
I guess you could say it didn't live up to the hype, but it is a fine campaign, I mean it is a whole new level with new stuff. So that is really, neat. And Gets me back into playing the game again. But if this came with a price tag, I would not have picked it up. 

also, whiskey dev team, fix the topic attach feature, it is broken again :)

Ferginator4k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Ferginator4k

I really liked it, it was a huge improvement over Crash Course.
I liked the level design, it was defintely a return to the level design i loved in L4D1 and didnt see much of in L4D2.
The dialogue between the survivors was great, and i liked the Finale as it was something new.
 @Fragstoff said:

it was also free "
'Glances at Activision'