THE UNFORGIVING NET NATION

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TomServo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TomServo

Have any of you noticed the nature of relations over the internet? We all know it doesn't reflect every day life because a person would b held personally responsible for their actions. The internet is much like a lawless nation, where anarchy is a prerequisite. Sure their are some do-gooders working on behalf of the society that is the real world but in general most people either worship the anarchy, except it, or fight it without success. It seems infact that the only websites that have been able to keep ahold of a coherent message are those that are backed by corporate powers. This is sad ladies and gentlemen; is there no real decency in our minds; is it only forced upon us by society; when will we come together to form some sort of social contract, a great internet revolution in support of decency in the midst of sick revelry. To those that read this I earge you, if you have the means to begin this process it would be most appreciated because the current problem with the internet is that it is not truly connected enough, everyone gets small glimpses of each other and we are always straining for attention I say we make a pact, a social contract that if someone has something to say we will listen and if we say something we expect others to listen, and the more we do that the less weird crap there will be as people start to realize they have a responsibility to say meaningful things and others have a responsibility to listen.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

Or we could all keep having fun. I say we do that.

You can go to Bingo night if you want social order or something.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Coltonio7
Before I read: Tab Key.
TomServo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers