This has hit me really hard

VanRedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

For years Ryan and the crew has provided me an outlet to enjoy talk about games. I listen to the Bombcast every day on my way to teach 4th grade and it is great for relieving stress on the ride home. His TANG and WuTang videos have been watched by me at least thrice each. I'm man enough to say I cried at the end of the tribute podcast. He was the exact same age as me and that is a sobering thought.

It might be weird to say he was part of my life, but you don't listen to someone talk for 2 to 3 hours a week without it being something important to you.

I will be thinking of you Ryan and your family as I hang out with my pal Bacardi tonight.

bakumatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By bakumatsu

I understand exactly what you feel. I listen to the podcast everyday from wednesday to the next tuesday on my way to work and watch every content the gang produces. I think that we can't call Ryan or the rest of the crew our friends but they are, without doubt, very special and important people in our lifes. So its only natural that when we lose one of them, we have a hard time to continue with our day without shedding a tear.