Transistor question (MINOR STORY SPOILERS)

SlantedRoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Hey y'all I'm playing through Transistor and I came

to the area in the high rise where you run into Red's apartment. I noticed that the door said it was her apartment but I went down a different path that kept me climbing up the high rise. I tried to go back down to explore her apartment but I was now locked out of that area. I've noticed that in some places when you progress they allow for very little back tracking, so my question is.. Whats in her apartment?!? I figured there might be some good story nuggets hidden in there. Did I miss out on anything awesome? Would love to heat if anyone had gotten to that point. Thanks!

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You didn't miss out on much, Red will munch down on whatever food you ordered from the restaurant earlier (now cold), and Transistor-guy will comment on it.
Transistor-guy will then also notice as Red leaves that she locks the door behind her in a way that means she's not coming back ever.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
No Caption Provided

PsychoPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, my major gripe with the game was that it was hard to tell what nodes were nice little story moments and what would move you to a new area with no chance of going back. Also if you hit a story node while dialogue is happening it just skips whatever dialogue would be said about that point and you can't active the node again to ever hear it.

Kind of annoying for a game that really fleshes out the full story through these points in the environment. I guess that's what ng+ is for :/

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey y'all I'm playing through Transistor and I came

We all did.