Tried to find the discussion on more Mario Party videos

Sedrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can't be the only person that wants the crew to play more Mario Party. I've searched the forums and cant seem to find anything on it. Am I the only person that wants more Mario Party played?

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Dan has said it's happening. Don't know when, but it's coming. Don't worry.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sedrick: I want to be able to call this "The Year of Mario Party" on giant bomb for 2015. I am hoping people refer to us as "That Mario Party site" by the end of this.

Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@sedrick said:

I can't be the only person that wants the crew to play more Mario Party. I've searched the forums and cant seem to find anything on it. Am I the only person that wants more Mario Party played?

Last month Dan posted a picture of Mario Party 3 arriving in the mail on twitter.

Joemotycki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

As a person who owns all of the mario parties, and has had people who hate mario party over to my house to play them, I can tell you I am REALLY excited for whenever they do the next mario party. Mario party 3 has the minigame "Hand, line and sinker" which might just have some of the worst controls of anything out there. I cannot wait.

SumMexican75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Jeff :(

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Haven't you seen the game of the year videos? Do you want all games to end for all time!?

PDXSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see more Mario Party played. Just to see the reaction on the crew's faces as they start another 50 turn marathon. I can barely get through a 20/25 turn game without someone just completely giving up

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If you want to watch other people play Mario Party while waiting for the next Mario Party Party I highly recommend the pokecapn posse's LP of the series which does one 20 turn game of every numbered game in the series (50 turns for 5) and a game of Sonic Shuffle. medibot is the best Waluigi.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfgame

@corevi: GB crew should consider including sonic shuffle somewhere along the way, I think it would make for a cool comparison.

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@corevi said:

If you want to watch other people play Mario Party while waiting for the next Mario Party Party I highly recommend the pokecapn posse's LP of the series which does one 20 turn game of every numbered game in the series (50 turns for 5) and a game of Sonic Shuffle. medibot is the best Waluigi.

I generally really like pokecapn's LPs and the Mario Party LP is good for the most part but I feel like there was a really weird, awkward point in it where medibot get's all upset, I don't remember it all that well. It's also kind of unfair because they skip mini game instructions and pokecapn is so familiar with the games he wins almost everything.

Anyway, I absolutely cannot wait for the 3rd Mario Party Party as 1 and 2 were probably my favorite videos on GB of last year. Hearing Jeff shit on these shitty games is just the best and 50 turns really lets the despair set in.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Corevi
@citizencoffeecake said:

@corevi said:

I generally really like pokecapn's LPs and the Mario Party LP is good for the most part but I feel like there was a really weird, awkward point in it where medibot get's all upset, I don't remember it all that well. It's also kind of unfair because they skip mini game instructions and pokecapn is so familiar with the games he wins almost everything.

That is definitely a thing that happened. It's in the last 15 turns of 5 if you want to skip that.

As for the unfair thing: 1. pokecapn plays to win 2. Everyone entered with the knowledge that pokecapn was going to win 3. The handicaps are completely arbitrary 4. pokecapn only won by 30 coins after all was said and done

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf47a52ab2a3
deactivated-5bf47a52ab2a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfgame said:

I want to be able to call this "The Year of Mario Party" on giant bomb for 2015. I am hoping people refer to us as "That Mario Party site" by the end of this.

GiantBomb moderators please travel back in time and stop @wolfgame from prematurely starting Judgement Day.

Sedrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All you guys are awesome. Thanks for the responses. I'm actually new to the site. I saw a clip of the Mario Party agony/hilarity online and just had to subscribe to see them all. Since then I've found the subscription to be totally worth it for the Unprofessional Fridays alone. Thanks again!

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

@wolfgame: My God, I didn't know people had such apocalyptic visions for 2015. I'd pay extra money to see Dan's dad play with them...

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sammo21 said:

@wolfgame: My God, I didn't know people had such apocalyptic visions for 2015. I'd pay extra money to see Dan's dad play with them...

I would pay money also to see that.

musclerider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Lord Ryckert would not abandon us.