Want a premium membership?

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pezen

Due to my currently large beard and overall generous holiday cheer, I got a code to anyone who can make a good case for their own or someone elses value to the community. Sure, I could do it at random, but what would be the fun in that?

Again, all you need to do is make a good case for it, how that is presented is up to you.

This is open to everyone including silver and gold! (Though in a stalemate anyone without any form of premium will be favoured) I'll decide who get it before I go to bed tonight (CET).

Happy Hunting Holiday!
God Jul!

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@Pezen said:

Due to my currently large beard and overall generous holiday cheer, I got a code to anyone who can make a good case for their own or someone elses value to the community. Sure, I could do it at random, but what would be the fun in that? Again, all you need to do is make a good case for it, how that is presented is up to you. This is open to everyone including silver and gold! (Though in a stalemate anyone without any form of premium will be favoured) I'll decide who get it before I go to bed tonight (CET). Happy Hunting Holiday! God Jul!

Pics or Beard didnt happen. 
EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By EuanDewar
eminenssi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By eminenssi

You know, I was about to put on my confidence man act of hard working yet financially challenged graphic designer, but fuck that.

I'm giving my vote to HS21 as well! That son has alot of fun in him.

edit. also, pics of beard, plz.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Brendan

I'm hopping on the HS21 train. Give that man a medal, any medal will do.

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FunExplosions

HS21 deserves it. Not because of the above reasons, but because he willingly opted out of his last offer at a free membership. What a champ. A big champ that guy.

benpicko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By benpicko

Well. Now I'll sound like an arsehole if I say 'GIVE IT TO ME!!!!', so yeah. HS21 should win.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By EightBitShik

I plead my case because of this I lost my job due to having a back surgery that my insurance isn't covering so I'm 100k in the hole for a surgery that didn't help that much (they put a machine in my back to help with my pain.) During this process my gf cheated on me and left. So right now I am jobless, broke and I'm not with her now. I had to cancel my year account with Giantbomb, netflix and Gamefly and I'm reduced to watching reruns of ER to pretend I have new content :(

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Sooperspy

Yeah, just give it to HS21

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Three0neFive

Fuck those guys, you should give it to me.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@EightBitShik said:

I plead my case because of this I lost my job due to having a back surgery that my insurance isn't covering so I'm 100k in the hole for a surgery that didn't help that much (they put a machine in my back to help with my pain.) During this process my gf cheated on me and left. So right now I am jobless, broke and I'm not with her now. I had to cancel my year account with Giantbomb, netflix and Gamefly and I'm reduced to watching reruns of ER to pretend I have new content :(

Give it to this guy.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By EightBitShik

@dudeglove: Yeah, but more like "Clownman" from Megaman. A horrible robot gone wrong. The worse part is when I go on vacation I have to explain and show an ID card on why it looks like I have an Ipod looking bomb in my body :(

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By JCTango

@EightBitShik said:

I'm reduced to watching reruns of ER to pretend I have new content :(

That sounds so sad = (. Give it to this guy, I agree.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Dany

Sing me a sad little song and you shall have my vote.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pezen

I expected more blood, broken bottles and a betting pool in the meat fridge. You guys are really friendly today.

Keep it coming!

Buscemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Buscemi

I should totally win it so that my gold subscription continues into 2014! Or not, I don't know. That HS21 duder seems like a good fit, then again, he could be a killer or something. Just the fact that someone is getting a little premium action is good enough for me! 

God jul på dig med!

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

@MariachiMacabre said:

@EightBitShik said:

Give it to this guy.

Yup this dude needs a pick me up, cuz damn.

HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By HS21

Everyone that put my name up there, that's very nice of all of you, thanks. You're filling me with that steamy, warmness on the inside, right up in my guts. Sweet Christmas vibes I do believe they're called.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Grillbar

@Pezen said:

Due to my currently large beard and overall generous holiday cheer, I got a code to anyone who can make a good case for their own or someone elses value to the community. Sure, I could do it at random, but what would be the fun in that? Again, all you need to do is make a good case for it, how that is presented is up to you. This is open to everyone including silver and gold! (Though in a stalemate anyone without any form of premium will be favoured) I'll decide who get it before I go to bed tonight (CET). Happy Hunting Holiday! God Jul!

i love you for this

oh and count me out of the "raffle" i dont want to take anyones place, not saying that im worthy but still

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pezen

Halftime!

Thanks for the kind words.

As it stands, seems like this turned out way easier than I expected. A few hours left before this thing gets to a close but the options thusfar are pretty strong contenders, not sure if anyone has the cojones to challenge them.

Nap time!

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Harkat

I might deserve the membership because I made this, and promise to make more if I am granted it:

Yes, I'm that cheap.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Karl_Boss

Bruce

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Winternet

I am the only one in my city that even knows what Giant Bomb is. I feel lonely. And sad.

DjCmeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#27  Edited By DjCmeP

@Pezen: Why don't you just give it to someone who does a lot of wiki edits. Most of the top editors aren't premium members.

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pezen

I've been considering everything in this thread. And what seemed an easy task is harder than I thought. In practice it's hard because once you commit to giving something away, it feels sort of shitty that you cant give that to more people. Still, decision had to be made and after some contemplation I've ended up deciding that @EightBitShik is the one that could truly use this early christmas present. So without further ado, @EightBitShik, the code is in your inbox.

This has been pretty fun, so I'll probably be doing this again at some point.

Again, thank you for the participation and have a safe and amazing holiday!

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ravenlight

@Pezen said:

This has been pretty fun, so I'll probably be doing this again at some point.

You should gift one to Jeff. That way he owes you one and you can call in a favor in the future.