What do you think of my game, 7 Bones and 7 Stones - The Ritual?

RunAroundGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi everyone, my name is Vladimir Teneslav and I've been working on this game for a while now and I am curious on what you guys think of it. What's it about?

In 7 Bones and 7 Stones - The Ritual one player takes the role of a powerful Monster while 4 other players play as scared villagers that have to run and hide while completing an ancient ritual. The Monster plays more like a MOBA champion/hero while the villagers need to survive together and have no actual way of fighting the Monster.

The game is now in Alpha and I've been starting to organize weekly play sessions on Discord, to test and balance the game. You can also join and be part of the community.

Below you can check out some screenshots and trailer:

Loading Video...

The game was inspired by a childhood game called Stop Castle! and games like Dead by Daylight and Friday the 13th. Visually, I personally went on a more fantasy route and less gory and real. I was also inspired by the east European culture I grew up with.

If you would like to know more I would love to answer all your questions.

-Vladimir

Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

How long have you spent developing it and what technologies have you been using?

RunAroundGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By RunAroundGames

@alias: I am a digital artist as my day job and I didn't knew anything about programming before working on this game. A few years ago I shared this idea with some friends but nothing good came out of it. Last year I said enough, I'll just do it myself (Thanos got that from me) and dived into the Unreal's visual scripting.

Somehow Unreal Engine 4 really clicked with me and here I am right now. There's a long way to go, and recently I hired a dev part time to help me make even better progress. We are now implementing the progression system that will give replayability to the game.

No Caption Provided