#51  Edited By SpartanAmbrose

@The_Ruiner said:

Actually a bunch of stuff from part 2 that got stripped

-Layered clothing

-"Fuzz" missions

-Strongholds (like they were in part 2)

-better melee options

-customizable walking, standing, and fighting animations

YES. Saints Row the Third was great, but these omissions always irked me.

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By AckbarTheGreat

@Ravenlight said:

• A playable version of Saints Row: The Third inside the game.

Only if it's in the form of a 16 bit turn based RPG

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By supermonkey122

Writing of Saints Row 2, Gameplay of The Third, More satisfying shooting, Johnny Gat, and of course the usual new weapons, vehicles, etc.

advocatefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By advocatefish

Dual wielding dildos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f39c75856922
deactivated-5f39c75856922

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A better detailed city to explore.

Ley_Lines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Ley_Lines

@Jimbo said:

Make it more like SR2.

I agree, it seems people who enjoyed saints 2, didn't enjoy saints 3 nearly as much the people who never enjoyed a saints game before 3. It really annoyed me that Jeff and Ryan would talk about how much they didn't like the past saints games and then would praise certain parts that had already happened in past saints games. For instance, they talked about how awesome and insane it was that they would sing the entire Sublime "What I got" song, but Boss sang all of A-ha "Take on me" in Saints 2. This isn't to say saints 3 was a bad game but I really appreciate the different level of insanity that was featured in saints 2. They took out several great activities such as Fuzz or fight club, the gangs felt incredibly tame and similar to each other compared to past saint games and I feel the soundtrack was largely lacking with a few notable exceptions. I mean, in saints row 2, YOU COULD DRIVE MOTORCYCLES UP A 90 DEGREE BUILDING. I enjoyed Saints row 3 and I know it won't happen, but I want a return to Saints Row 2.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By Jimbo
@Ley_Lines said:

@Jimbo said:

Make it more like SR2.

I agree, it seems people who enjoyed saints 2, didn't enjoy saints 3 nearly as much the people who never enjoyed a saints game before 3. It really annoyed me that Jeff and Ryan would talk about how much they didn't like the past saints games and then would praise certain parts that had already happened in past saints games. For instance, they talked about how awesome and insane it was that they would sing the entire Sublime "What I got" song, but Boss sang all of A-ha "Take on me" in Saints 2. This isn't to say saints 3 was a bad game but I really appreciate the different level of insanity that was featured in saints 2. They took out several great activities such as Fuzz or fight club, the gangs felt incredibly tame and similar to each other compared to past saint games and I feel the soundtrack was largely lacking with a few notable exceptions. I mean, in saints row 2, YOU COULD DRIVE MOTORCYCLES UP A 90 DEGREE BUILDING. I enjoyed Saints row 3 and I know it won't happen, but I want a return to Saints Row 2.

For me it suffered from the C&C curse.  SR2 was really dumb, but SR3 was the developers saying "HEY GUYS LOOK HOW DUMB WE'RE BEING LOL! RIGHT??" Which makes me roll my eyes and lose interest. Can't really put that genie back in the bottle I suppose, as C&C also showed.
SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SmilingPig

Saints row 3 as a playable arcade game in the game.

deadmanforking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By deadmanforking

Jonny Gat to not be dead.

sevenLiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By sevenLiter

A giant fleshlight that you can engulf enemy heads with. They'd be running around all crazy with blindnessness.

KDO999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really love drive 18 wheeler truck!! PLEASE bring it back!! PLEASE!! Also I want it have differ kinds TRUCK CABS and TRAILERS too... Maybe like 5-10 differ truck cabs that good enough between 5-10... Trailers carrier cars, heavy load, tanker, and more others.... Tow truck I want it have 2 differ kind 1 regular tow truck and other 1 have 1 or 2 vehicles on flatbed and other 1 vehicle on back truck I really want that too!! And I would like that have trailers for cars like camper, boat, haul other vehicle and others I like that I sometimes want to drive with trailers and sometimes not.... I want can see it in anywhere not just in highway!! Because in SAINTS ROW 2 have 18 wheeler truck it always see and find in highway never see it in city small street and busy road... ALWAYS IN HIGHWAYS!!! So I want to see and find it in any where... And I want able to storage vehicle in garage and trailers too!! So I dont have to looking for truck or car with trailer ready have and get it from in my garage!!

Yea I will like 4 co-op players better than 2 co-op players!! 4 co-op players PLEASE!!! More customizations PLEASE!!! Also can do jump out aircraft and have parachute all time!! I want it have train come and crossing gate go down and when finish then it go up... I like games that look like SIMULATOR so PLEASE make it SIMULATOR!!! Also can ride on train too so can have more differ vehicle to ride not just car/truck more train, aircraft, watercraft and more!!! I want it more expand big map!! OK I cant think anything else... I really like and play alot SAINTS ROW than GRAND THEFT AUTO!!! WAY TO GO SAINTS ROW!!!! I really CANT WAIT to play Saints Row 4!!! I am so excited and cant wait to see and play that game!!!