What games are you trying to finish before the GOTY discussions?

• 119 results
AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#101  Edited By AndrewB

@Cloudenvy said:

@AndrewB: Not with a giant design project on my shoulders as well! : ( Unless you do it for me!

Just tell me what I need to design!

Actually, I have about enough time to trudge through one or two missions in X-Com a day (ignoring social obligations - bah~! who am I kidding; I have no life), so that alone is going to take me up until Christmas if not longer. Being an adult sucks.

Kiri90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By Kiri90

@bemusedchunk I feel the same way about Spec Ops. I'm not sure I'll be able to knock out Xcom before the end of the year, though. @Dixavd Man, good luck. I've had absolutely no motivation to play ME3 anytime soon, so maybe one for the future?

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#103  Edited By mracoon

XCOM, Far Cry 3 and possibly Spec Ops: The Line.

Avatar image for ghost_of_perdition
Ghost_of_Perdition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I'm finishing up Dishonored. After that it's Sleeping Dogs, XCOM, Binary Domain, Journey, Asura's Wrath, The Darkness II, Mark of the Ninja, and maybe Far Cry 3.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#105  Edited By hermes

Walking Dead

Assassins Creed 3

Dishonored

And X-Com

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By CaLe

I don't need to finish games for arbitrary reasons. I've played all the big stuff this year, even if I haven't finished them, and don't plan on finishing them.

Avatar image for deactivated-630b11c195a3b
deactivated-630b11c195a3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

right now far cry 3 and journey are the two I'm hoping to complete

Avatar image for deactivated-630b11c195a3b
deactivated-630b11c195a3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

right now far cry 3 and journey are the two I'm hoping to complete

Kiri90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Kiri90
@Ghost_of_Perdition You could play The Darkness II and Binary Domain no problem, I would think. I've beaten both of those this year, and had a blast with each one.
Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Rafaelfc

far cry 3, all the rest I either played already or don't care

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#111  Edited By HerbieBug

Red Dead Redemption for 2012's 2010 game of the year. :D

I've played pretty much everything I'm interested in playing from this year's releases with the exception of Diablo 3. Might do Far Cry 3 at some point but would have to play that on console and I imagine that is not going to show the game in the best possible light. I should probably put a video card in my PC to play some of these as the console generation gets ready to reset. enh.

Kiri90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Kiri90

@Rafaelfc With all of the footage I've seen, Brad's review, and my own excitement, Far Cry 3 might have to be played WAY sooner than I thought.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#113  Edited By ThePickle

None because I'm not in any GOTY discussions. Most of the games I play end up being during Christmas break because that's when I can get new games and I have loads of free time. I always end up behind everything so I've decided to not bother with staying current and just play it at my own pace.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By mordukai

I really want to play through Journey before the GOTY discussion start because I have a feeling it's gonna be a very talked about game.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#115  Edited By pyromagnestir

Regarding my desire to play Binary Domain...

Would playing through Binary Domain on the easiest difficulty be a good move? That's what I'm leaning toward doing at this moment.

edit: Oh man the game's trying to make me use the mic on my laptop to give voice commands and I don't really want to do that... I don't want to talk to my video game at this moment.

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#116  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

The only one I got to play is Mass Effect 3. Been so busy that I can't seem to find any time to even get started.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#117  Edited By HerbieBug

@Kiri90 said:

@Rafaelfc With all of the footage I've seen, Brad's review, and my own excitement, Far Cry 3 might have to be played WAY sooner than I thought.

I know, right? Far Cry turning out to be good throws off my whole fall gaming schedule! D:

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#118  Edited By cornbredx

I still gotta get through Mark of the Ninja, AC3, Darkness 2, and maybe Farcry 3

I haven't decided if I can afford Farcry 3 or not and I'm not sure if I would finish it in time. Seems like an important game, shame its so late in the year. Argh

Avatar image for deactivated-6510b42705eab
deactivated-6510b42705eab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

The only one that I want to finish is The Walking Dead. I just finished Ep. 3 a few nights ago.

Kiri90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Kiri90
@pyromagnestir

Regarding my desire to play Binary Domain...

Would playing through Binary Domain on the easiest difficulty be a good move? That's what I'm leaning toward doing at this moment.

edit: Oh man the game's trying to make me use the mic on my laptop to give voice commands and I don't really want to do that... I don't want to talk to my video game at this moment.

I think that you could play it on normal and still have just the right amount of challenge. I played it a few months ago on normal, and really enjoyed myself (no voice commands for me either). Great game...