What is Brad talking about in the quicklook for "The Passing"?

Lobster_Ear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lobster_Ear

He said on single-player you get an extended scene at the beginning of the campaign. I just played the single player and it's exactly the same as the quicklook opening.

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By TheMasterDS

I would assume the AI Director throws different scenes at you sometimes. Or maybe he's crazy. Who can say?

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Cube

Brad doesn't know what he's talking about. 

Neither does Ryan, and Jeff is kind of off-base too. 

Dave should do all PC quick-looks, it's painful to watch.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By ProfessorEss
@Lobster_Ear said:
" He said on single-player you get an extended scene at the beginning of the campaign. I just played the single player and it's exactly the same as the quicklook opening. "
Yeah, I tried going into single player last night too, nothing.

I'm playing it on the 360, is it a PC only thing?
Or did you try it on PC?
zidane_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By zidane_24

Uhhh I played it on 360 and got a scene with Zoey explaining what's going on. It seemed like the opening there showed Francis instead of Zoey with no explanation at all. I think he's totally off-base that they reveal that Bill was gone from the start, though. Throughout that whole campaign the only person I saw was Zoey in the introduction, up until the Finale, when you see the three of them sitting together with no Bill.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By fwylo

Brad is high. All the time.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No, there's definitely a different opening.  In my opening They explained kind of what was going on, and instead of Nick yelling at Francis, Ellis and Francis were talking about cars.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By ProfessorEss
@Zidane_24 said:
" Uhhh I played it on 360 and got a scene with Zoey explaining what's going on. It seemed like the opening there showed Francis instead of Zoey with no explanation at all. I think he's totally off-base that they reveal that Bill was gone from the start, though. Throughout that whole campaign the only person I saw was Zoey in the introduction, up until the Finale, when you see the three of them sitting together with no Bill. "
I've had both Zoey and Francis appear at the beginning, but nothing more than the standard quick explanation from either of the.m.
Brad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Brad

That cutscene might have been in the third map of the campaign and not the first. I was half asleep the first time I played through it. Give me a break. 

The game randomizes the dialogue you get from the original survivors, though, so that line I got from Francis about "we lost a good man" won't be the same for everyone the first time they play it. I didn't hear much from Zoey.

ArrrCee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By ArrrCee

He might of gotten another longer intro from a different original character? I know they switch out, I haven't seen them all.
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@Brad said:

" That cutscene might have been in the third map of the campaign and not the first. I was half asleep the first time I played through it. Give me a break.  The game randomizes the dialogue you get from the original survivors, though, so that line I got about "we lost a good man" won't be the same for everyone the first time they play it. "

There is one there where you talk to the three remaining people. About filling up the generator. There also was a little release movie that shows the girl from the second game talking to francies about how she hates stairs. And his jacket.  

@Cube no one is forcing you to watch. 
nugazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By nugazer
@Brad said:
" That cutscene might have been in the third map of the campaign and not the first. I was half asleep the first time I played through it. Give me a break.  The game randomizes the dialogue you get from the original survivors, though, so that line I got from Francis about "we lost a good man" won't be the same for everyone the first time they play it. I didn't hear much from Zoey. "
Yeah, you're right.  They always infer that Bill died though.

BONUS: You can give Louis pills when you see him.  Greedy bastard doesn't thank you though.